the Rift

[PRIVATE] Blood's My Lipstick; Dust's My Blush

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

He knows her.

He has learned her. He was watched her. His burnt sienna eyes know each curve of her muscle, each twitch of her skin, each hair that lay across her battle-trained frame.

She belonged to him, and he to her.

He was as drunk for her, in this moment and in his entirety, just as she was drunk for him.

She just did not know it herself yet. He decided he would drag it from her in the most desirable way.

His skin felt like fire as her shoulder brushed against his, and he growled lowly. He snaked his arched neck over to lay a nip on her croup, but the woman was already moving away from him. She wanted to dance. Cloven hooves reached to the sky as he reared slightly, lashing out at the empty space where the mare once was. He armor felt like ice as it touched his lava skin, and he roared. Cloven hooves touched the hard earth once more and he pushed off, shoving towards her roughly.

Help me she begged of him, and a small shudder ran between his wings and down his spine. Snapping his wings upwards, Einarr reached forward toward the buckle with his inky lips. He was hasty in his attempt to remove the armor, but he demanded that his effort would not be in vain. He needed to feel her skin on his, to embrace that memory of fire against fire. They were two volcanos, erupting with all the viciousness and fire of the world.

Black lips worked at the buckle but his body moved towards her, wings open to embrace her fully like a dark angel looming over her, his pupils wide with his desire.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Blood's My Lipstick; Dust's My Blush - by Megaera - 03-15-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: Blood's My Lipstick; Dust's My Blush - by Einarr - 03-30-2016, 07:04 PM