the Rift

[OPEN] hell is other people

Kvasir Posts: 25
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 2 years
Adoptable

I was young. But adventurous. Mom was protective, but neglegant, if that makes any sense. Sometimes she was paying to close attention and others she was probably wallowing in self pity, or something of the order. I'm not entirely sure. I mean, mom loves me, but I kinda know she resents me too. Which is why I got the hell outta dodge and came here. I still don't know how to fly, but that is okay!

I can easily prance around and look very handsome, and show off my wonderful feathers for all to see. If you hadn't noticed, I am very proud of my heritage. I would grow to be a big and regal creature, there is no doubt in my mind. I will have all the curves from my parents, with the movement of a warmblood and the baroque of a Freisian and Andalusian.

Everyone would be lucky to know me.

Kvasir, son of Glacia and Rhoa. Hello. The two coolest critters in the northern and southern parts of Helovia. Well, I guess maybe not. Moms a wreck, and Dad? Hell, I haven't seen dad since he was bellowing nonsense at my birth. So I guess maybe they where slightly lame.

Lame in the sense that they where not cool. Not that they had anything wrong with the way they walked. They walked perfectly fine the last time I saw them.

But back to the real stuff now.

THERE IS A GIRL. HOLY SNOW BALLS. I mean she's bigger than me, and honestly from watching over here she's a bit terrifying intimidating. All smooth watching her bird repeatedly fail at flying. Why isn't she helping?

My voice is suddenly whinnying out as I trotted towards the girl and her flopping chicken. My wings spread down and I lower my nose to the bird on the ground. I stay far enough away, but my intent is clear. slowly I flap my wings, creating a powerful gust of air. It is a simple movement to show the bird to stop flapping it's wings every which way. The thing could pull something. And then my head raises to look at the girl leaning against a tree, and I smile brightly at her, before looking around at the snowy plane and the roaring falls of blood red water, only to look back at her. "Uhm, Hi! I'm Kvasir."

"Talk."

Kvasir
mama, just killed a man
put a gun against his head
pulled my trigger, now he's dead
mama, life had just begun
but now i've gone and thrown it all away
mama, ooo
didn't mean to make you cry

Notes:
[color=#000000][size=x-small][font=monospace]

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Pegasus-St...-319894487 In case you wanted to know how he was prancing in <3
[Image: 56a07107f15a9]

Messages In This Thread
hell is other people - by Oizys - 03-16-2016, 04:47 PM
RE: hell is other people - by Kvasir - 03-17-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: hell is other people - by Oizys - 03-19-2016, 05:47 PM