the Rift

[OPEN] i solemnly swear that i am up to no good

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow

Because Mother wants me to. For a moment, she thinks this a statement worthy of mockery - a gleeful smile begins to spread across her jaws, sensing a chance to fire more insults at him, to mercilessly tease him for being mummy's little minion. But something makes her hesitate. She thinks of Father, his harpies, his power. He is the only thing Oizys fears, and she knows that if he told her to hate someone, she would do so, without question. If he told her to hate an entire species, she would - because he knows best.

She obeys her mother too, of course, but only when it suits. The woman is a soft touch around her children, and the gargoyle cannot imagine her staying angry at them for too long. But Father...oh, Father's wrath would be endless, boundless! Her pathetic little life would not be worth living if she disobeyed her sire. Is that what this colt is like with his mother? Has he been groomed and trained to hate by a parent he idolises? Oizys has obvious scars from the one time she let her Father down, for her mere existence, for her lack of a dick - does this boy have them, too, but hidden beneath the surface? "I understand." For the first time, her voice is devoid of venom - it does not hold the patronising, hateful tones of her earlier words. It is almost mature in its neutrality, although sympathy is carefully kept far away from her tones.

His assertions that his dam would never bed a none-equine land on largely deaf ears - she's still dwelling on his previous statement. She can't fully comprehend why it has touched such a strange nerve inside her, inciting bizarre feelings that she hadn't before considered. Empathy is for the weak, and yet this is what she's feeling towards this annoying, foul-mouthed little boy. For fuck's sake, she hates him, and yet she sees a kindred spirit in him after that last sentence of his. They are both puppets to one of their parents - the only difference is, Oizys adores the awe she holds her sire in, the pedestal she puts him upon. She does not know if this boy feels the same, or if he resents his dam for breeding him to hate.

Ach, this is all getting far too deep. She preferred it when they were insulting each other.

"I'm gonna go." Her voice this time is almost manic. Instead of fantasising about poking his eyes out with her eagle companion, she's fantasising about giving him a hug and saying I know that feel, bro. But eurgh, why would she do that?! He's a vile, obnoxious little shit, who insulted her parents and her family and her, and that is a hanging offense. But I know why he did it. I understand. Ugh, stop that! This intense mental battle is why she needs to get the hell out of here. She doesn't want to feel these particular feels.

She leans down, scoops up Ker between her gums (ignoring the eagle's howls of protestation) and scurries the hell away, before she does something she'll regret...like show him some affection. Eurgh. Vomit.

image credits

@Kid OZZY FEELS FEELS SHE DON'T WANNA FEEL. feel free to have him stop her if you wanna continue <3

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
RE: i solemnly swear that i am up to no good - by Oizys - 05-01-2016, 04:27 PM