the Rift

Here again

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

YOU CAN'T STRAY FROM WHAT YOU ARE
YOU'RE THE CLOSEST THING TO HELL I'VE SEEN SO FAR

The smaller stallion introduces himself, his voice heavily accented in a manner that Volterra has never before encountered. Alas, he follows it with a barb, and the colossus flips his ears backwards in irritation. "I do hope that isn't a criticism." The beast does not take well to criticism, and the dangerous glimmer in his eyes will hopefully tell the other male to reconsider any further comments of that ilk if he does not wish to find himself on the wrong end of Volterra's hooves. The tone of the words hadn't been confrontational, but Volterra is easily angered.

At the mention of the creatures, both his dragons hiss savagely. Vadir flares her massive wings, taking up the entire branch of the tree she's on; she is easily the largest of her species that Volterra has ever seen, much to Vérzés' displeasure. She is already bigger than the red, although her build is more feminine and sleek than his brawny, muscle-riddled frame. The golden queen's neck arches and her lips peel to display every viciously hooked fang; her tail, with its razor-sharp tip, swings lazily behind her. Royalty like her does not take kindly to being called a creature. Vérzés simply snorts, amused at his sister's prickly pride. She is usually so cold, a stark contrast to him and Volterra with their fierce, fiery tempers; yet her pride is easily wounded, her vanity absolute.

"Yes, they are with me - and they are dragons." The behemoth falls silent for a moment to let this sink in. "I am Volterra, and this is Helovia. If you have never seen a dragon before, I assume this is your first time here." He looks Cowboy up and down, his brow creasing into a frown - there's something oddly familiar about the man, but he simply cannot place what it is.

@Cowboy

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Here again - by Cowboy - 03-19-2016, 02:59 AM
RE: Here again - by Volterra - 03-19-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Here again - by Cowboy - 03-25-2016, 03:00 AM
RE: Here again - by Volterra - 03-26-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Here again - by Cowboy - 03-28-2016, 11:55 PM
RE: Here again - by Volterra - 03-29-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Here again - by Cowboy - 03-30-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Here again - by Volterra - 04-02-2016, 08:32 AM