Here again

Cowboy Posts: 22
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 3 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

COWBOY
I may be a real bad boy,
But baby I'm a real good man.

Brown and blue eyes widened curiously as he watched what his words had done to the black and white's temper. "I did not mean any thin' by it, I was just curious." He wondered why he was so touchy about manners. Cowboy wondered silently if his mother was not in the picture. Maybe she had done him wrong some how, so he hated speaking of her. Once more he was in for a great surprise as the lizards hiss angrily at him from their tree. He watched them curiously wondering what in the world he had done to piss them off as well. The golden seemed much angrier than the scarlet.

"Uh, I didn't mean ta upset ya'll." His thick head bowed in respect to the lizards truly sorry for whatever he had done to bother them. Then the horse was speaking again introducing the creatures as dragons. His head bobbed as he commuted that to memory ears pricked to catch more words. He nodded once more as the stallion spoke his name; Volterra. "It's nice to meet ya, Volterra. I was here once before, but left after the one that had taken me to the World's Edge vanished." He fell silent for a moment before speaking again.

"I went back to my mother, I wanted to find out the name of my father. My mother described him to me, and you look a lot like him." His deep drawl drifted off as he eyed the beast wondering if this stallion was his kin. "His name was Tyradon, do you know him?" He was anxious to find his father, to know what other blood ran through his veins. Would he be happy to know what kind of man his father was or would he be disheartened? Only time and stories would show him how to feel about the mysterious sperm donor. For now he would be happy to take any information he could find about Tyradon.
Drawl
Words/Tags;; 326 @Voletera
OOC;;
IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: commission_cowboy_copy_by_poolpaw-d9xaagi.png]     [Image: 57042ce5d562d]
Please tag

Messages In This Thread
Here again - by Cowboy - 03-19-2016, 02:59 AM
RE: Here again - by Volterra - 03-19-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Here again - by Cowboy - 03-25-2016, 03:00 AM
RE: Here again - by Volterra - 03-26-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Here again - by Cowboy - 03-28-2016, 11:55 PM
RE: Here again - by Volterra - 03-29-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Here again - by Cowboy - 03-30-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Here again - by Volterra - 04-02-2016, 08:32 AM