the Rift

Looking for parents, maybe?

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
Okay, so I am casually looking for parents for a tribrid foal. The catch is that I need /really bad/ parents. I have some ideas for a character, but I need it to be born on-site so that it knows Helovian culture. However, I want the goal to develop a superiority complex - either because it is raised by a tribrid/hybrid (unixpeg), because it has a "normal" set of parents who are really bad at kids, or some other event that is up for discussion. The end goal is for the foal to think that hybrids are the rightful rulers because they are closer to the gods and that "normal" equine/peg/uni individuals should be followers.

Another thing to note: I am in no rush to make his happen!! I would love for it to be conceived sometime in late Birdsong, so that it will have a higher chance of being healthy. I would like for it to be born sometime later in Tallsun or early Orangemoon, if possible - so a pretty long pregnancy (2-3 months after breeding, about 4-5 months from now). I'm just trying to get my plans in order. ;D

Pros:
- an active foal
- ties to what I intend to make a havoc-causing character - think Psyche-level dramas
- my undying love and affection

So, I need some moms and dads, with your idea of what kind of parent they would be! I only really want tribrids or uni/peg hybrids to be a positive influence on the foal! This is really important for his/her development.

Depending on the parents, I /may/ need a unixpeg nurse mare, but that is all up for discussion. Like I said, most of this can be tweaked to fit whatever parents are interested. For more info or to talk about potential plots, please PM me or get me on Skype (kalaera).

<3

Father Options:
- Roux | unicorn
- Volterra | equine
- Abraham |uniquine
- Ragnarok | unipeg

Mother Options:
- Mordecai | pegaquine
- Amara | pegasus
- Destry | unipeg
- Shida | uniquine

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper
I can offer Roux! He's going through a bit of a crisis right now because of finding out his whole family is gone.

Since he's racist I don't see him sticking around much after knocking the girl up, maybe to see what his child turns out to be like. But otherwise I'm not so sure he would be interested, but he could surprise me, guess it all depends on if he bounces back from being left!
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
I have Volterra - the only drawback is that he's not a hybrid or tribrid, he's just a plain old equine. BUT with what's happened with Isopia, he's gone off the rails a tad and is even more 'bad' than before, and whilst he had sworn not to have another kid for a while, I can see him getting caught up in the moment and accidentally making one. Because he's a horny shit and likes the sexytimes to cheer him up.

He'd want to be involved in the foal's life, but he wouldn't be a particularly loving or doting father - he would teach it to fight and how to be a badass and also protect it from danger, but that's about it. xP also the kid would have lots of fabulous relations and a lovely long-ass family tree! He also has magic and both mutations x)

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Time the Dice Queen Posts: 144
OOC Account atk: 50 | def: 50 | dam: 50
Mare :: Other :: 5'7 :: 22 HP: 5050 | Buff: DROPKICK
Time
Abraham :DDDD

He is an Equine/Unicorn hybrid.

Also, idk if ali would be up for it, but she has @Mordecai who is equine/pegasus hybrid. Abraham and Mordecai would make sexy foals, too.

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
MORDECAI!!!!

she's a eq/peg and will make other tribrid babies with abraham ;D

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper
Mordecai would make interesting babies with Roux too ;P
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
if theres a uniquine father i have @Amara, who would probably freak out and abandon the foal but also try and keep track of it at a distance bc shed still be absolutely terrified of it and what shes done

i also have @Destry (unipeg), who would attempt to raise the kid but she'd still be an iffy mama considering shes suffering from severe depression. she can also be a nurse mama if needed c:

made by reli

tag me in everything

Time the Dice Queen Posts: 144
OOC Account atk: 50 | def: 50 | dam: 50
Mare :: Other :: 5'7 :: 22 HP: 5050 | Buff: DROPKICK
Time
Abraham/Mordecai babies have high chances of magic and mutations because both characters have them, too :3

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Shida is a terrible parent.

Cowboy Posts: 22
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 3 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Ragnarok is a murder and a thief black and purple peggie xD
[Image: commission_cowboy_copy_by_poolpaw-d9xaagi.png]     [Image: 57042ce5d562d]
Please tag

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
Thank you guys so much for all of your wonderful offers!! You guys made this really difficult, but I have selected Abraham and Mordecai as parents. :). Y'all are the best!!!