the Rift

Let's hear 'em

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
"Tembovu." Her vocals were soft, gaze even gentler. As she approached her eyes studied his body, the strength and power exuded from him. It seemed that she was destined to serve powerful figures, they lightened her path. Presenting herself before him she sunk into a low bow, a sign of her submission. There was little to be explained about his command, why had she missed the meeting? As she rose back to her full height, the doe once again cast a studious eye over his form. It was hard to guess at his mood, little was portrayed through his features. Arah hoped hers displayed compliance and placidity. "I meant no disrespect to you," the doe also didn't bother predicating her words. Pausing she gathered her thoughts for a moment. How could she explain why she missed the meeting when she hadn't spoken about these feeling to anyone? "The thought of standing with the entire herd...acting as if I was one of them." Arah dropped her gaze and shook her head. How could she? Why would she act apart of this herd when she'd probably been responsible for their past miseries. "I admit, I was far too intimidated to stand among them."

Despite joining this herd with pure intentions, she'd let down her leaders already. Ashamed by her actions he voice quivered as she offered an apology. "Please, forgive me. I am sincerely sorry if I caused disrespect or anger." The icy mare fell silent and looked pleadingly towards the King of The Edge, hopeful her punishment wouldn't be too server. Would it be too presumptuous to ask him not to remove her from this homeland? It was here she wished to rebuild her life, it just so happened that such plans were much harder to execute. "I place myself at your mercy." Wynter screamed above them but the doe simply bowed her head again, waiting for the mighty one to pass judgement.

Create loud silences, make the world believe in you.

@Tembovu
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Let's hear 'em - by Tembovu - 03-20-2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Let's hear 'em - by Arah - 04-02-2016, 09:59 PM
RE: Let's hear 'em - by Tilney - 04-04-2016, 07:21 AM
RE: Let's hear 'em - by Tembovu - 04-04-2016, 10:43 PM
RE: Let's hear 'em - by Erthë - 04-04-2016, 11:33 PM