the Rift

Help Save My Beasties

Nickel Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 :: 24
nickel
Ok so these last few weeks-months have not been the easiest and it seems that I have lost a lot of muse for rping. I have contemplated the idea of leaving it altogether but I really love my characters and want to try and give them a chance. Instead of giving them away or killing them off I have decided to give this one more try and hope that somethings change and improve to help keep my guys active and busy. I always like staying active but when you have zero posts my characters just tend to sit there unnoticed and lonely. 

What I really need is plots since nobody I have has anything going on that will help keep my muse on them for too long. 

Ciceron: Has been sparring and doing his duties but I need something more for him. He is a single bachelor so he could use some mares in his life to see where things might go

Brisa: Has been stuck up on one relationship that has been barely stringing her along. Will likely not be into any love like relationships but could use some crafting jobs, friends, socialization

Aeolus: No current plots for this guy so can use everything and anything.

Kalona: Has no current plots, just joined the Basin. Needs to meet people that will help to bring out his emotions for him to begin to discover what they mean. Having been raised practically alone he needs lots of TLC.

Rhea: Again has no plots going for her. She is currently in a mid life crisis where she is confused about as to where she really belongs. Is debating on rejoining the Basin but is unsure, may stay as an outcast but she needs interactions and lots of them. Might actually be open to love for the first time in her life so that could be a fun point.

Hera: Needs threads with everyone! She is still quite young and really needs anything

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Um, when Merlin is born she can terrorize all of them and use her flashing horns to confuse them!!! @Nickel

I'm sorry you're feeling that way btw, I understand it gets rough when you have things to do and then you forget about your charries, but when you finally get back there's nothing for them to do so you just sit there and twiddle your thumbs. So hmu if you want, I can offer any of my charries really that you would want to interact with.
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
I'm going to try and offer up as much as I can for all of these! Let me know if any of these ideas pique your interest?

Ciceron ::
- Aleta is a HF filly that he could meet, maybe teach her some things? I dunno, she's going to need a gentle soul to help her given her issues in her early life (she's a dummy foal). She could really use a mentor/someone to kind of give her some extra attention.
- Persephone is a mare from the Rift that is terrified out of her mind of everything and has obsessive compulsive tendencies. She could really use a lesson that not all men are evil (yay for daddy issues)!
- Quilyan - maybe we could get some bachelors together and start up a "bachelor herd" of sorts? You know, get the guys together for a night out, Quil can be a bad influence and give Ciceron some kind of hallucinogenic plant to loosen him up, Idk. Could be fun?
- Sohalia - she'll be residing in HF for the time being to raise Aleta, so they could meet up and talk. Soh would probably have questions about HF and Kaj, dunno how much he would know but it could be a conversation?
- Xolani - mute, but super sweet and easily excited. Potential love interest?

Brisa:
- Aleta - crafting job? I'd have to give some thought to what she would want, and Idk if Brisa would be the type to take pity on her since she's a struggle bus of a foal, but Aleta would probably be super interested in any sort of crafting that wasn't her mother's and really curious. She's pretty shy, though.
- Persephone - needs friends. Badly. Someone to draw her out of her shell and help support her.
- Quilyan - he's pretty flirty, but he doesn't press for a relationship, so he might be kind of interesting, especially if he flirts with her and gets shut down. xD
- Sohalia - could really use a friend. She doesn't really have any and I need her to do something other than mope about men.

Aeolus:
- Literally any of mine for any reason. They all need friends and socialization, so really anything would go. Anything else listed for the others could probably apply to this character as well.
- Aleta - because she doesn't need to be a baby hermit forever.
- Sohalia - had kids with Note a looooong time ago (all dead - sadface), so would probably be interested if she found out who his daddy was.

Kalona:
- Oh, wow, he's gorgeous. <3
- Sjal - friends? or potential love interest? She's not the best at emotions either, but she could certainly try to understand him. She might be a bit standoffish or explosive at first if she just really didn't understand him, but she would apologize and try to help him. :3 She's also been more or less raised alone, so they could bond over that. Would LOVE to thread them together, really.

Rhea:
- anything and everything.
- Själ - hasn't seen a hybrid before that I can remember, so she'd probably be like WOAHHH LOOK AT YOU. Also very unsure about life, so could discuss their mutual crises if they become friends.
- Sohalia - would love to be a therapist sometime. xD

And I'm sure there's other things that could be done! Any of my babies are up for anything!

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper
I would love for Cheveyo and Brisa to become friends! She's going to need help when she is raising her step-son Brendan and the foal that she will be having eventually! She's never had children before so is pretty clueless on the whole thing. And she is going to be a healer for the Falls~
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

OOC Account
nickel
Pmed you chaoticmelodies

Semper: Brisa and Cheveyo should easily be able to become friends as they have met before <3 Bri is also a softie when it comes to babies so she would gladly help out

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy
cough cough aggy and ciceron should hook up cough
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

OOC Account
nickel
It could be a definite possibility, lets thread them and see where things go :)

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
You're free to pick from any of mine as well. I'm a little slow-going, so I hope you wouldn't mind that, but I'd maintain our thread for sure!

- Essetia
- Uriel
- Atlas

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

OOC Account
nickel
At this point I will thread with all of them <3 Who do you think might be a good fit?

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
I offer Rikyn for any of them you think he'll serve a good nudge to! He is:
- Arrogant.
- Know-it-all.
- Supremacist.
- Humorous and playful - he's still a colt deep down.
- Has a religion he likes to share if people ask.
- Often mischievous.

Or just read through his profile. He seems to have a lot more people who think he's a butthat than a friend though. x3

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Kyra Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 27
Kyra
I don't have much to offer, but my characters need lives and friends, so maybe they can help each other?

Lyanna in the Edge, and she's super sweet and nice and knows nothing about Helovia, and needs lots of friends and things to do

Syrena, who's bitter and angry, and just wandering around Helovia without a purpose. She might go back to the Falls or the Basin - maybe you have a character that wants to convince her to join up and help her be vaguely normal? That could be a project to keep you entertained, lol.

OOC Account
nickel
Rikyn and Rhea might be fun to play around with and see how they get along. What do you think?

Kyra: I would love to thread with either of them did you have anyone of my guys in mind?

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy
:D I have an open aggy thread here if you'd like to throw him at it <3
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

OOC Account
nickel
Sure I will throw him in :)

Merialeth Posts: 6
Outcast
Filly :: Equine :: 17 hh :: Newborn
TierRen
Most of my guys are just twiddling their thumbs hooves. I have got Keidajen who is joining the Aurora Basin and she will need someone to teach her the Helovian language. So if any of your guys want they could teach her. She is the only one needing something specific.

You can browse my list and see if anyone else catches your eye.

Maybe Merialeth could discover her crafting magic with guidance from Brisa?
[Image: merialeth_pixel_2_by_danjahmouse-d9v798f.png][Image: 56d8fcdd77a65]

OOC Account
nickel
The only one I have in the basin right now is Kalona. He is still new to the helovian nature but maybe they could figure things out together if you wanted. His personality is a little standoffish and strange but he isn't a bad guy ;p

Brisa would love to help Merialeth she absolutely adores foals and loves crafting

Kyra Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 27
Kyra
I'm pretty much up for whatever, but maybe...

One of your falls characters for Syrena? Maybe it'll convince her to do something with herself. She's probably not going to be good for a love interest (though we could try, it would be hilarious). But with that in mind, maybe Brisa?

And Lyanna can totally meet Hera, since they live together. Lyanna also might be decent at teaching Kalona about emotions. She is patient and kind and all that, so that could work too.

I realize I just suggested a lot of potential threads. But if something catches your eye, we can start there. Lol. Just throwing out a couple options :)

Bunnie the Bonnie Lass Posts: 9
OOC Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 25
Bunnie
@Nickel
Oh that sounds awesome! I'd love to get him around some non-unicorn characters who are moderately sympathetic to his causes. :D
I can start a thread if you don't feel up to it, or I also have a couple open threads with tags that didn't get replies (been over a month! It's probably safe to assume they ain't comin' lol):
here and here.

Enyo Posts: 27
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14hh :: 2
Onei :: Gyrfalcon :: None M.E.
I HAVE ROS who is messy and smelly and awkward :D

I HAVE REGINALD who is slick and mean and will willingly try to do the smex with any girl you throw at him :D

I HAVE ENYO who is smol and curious and wants stuff to do :D

:DDD

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
We could always have a Ciceron x Ilios drama thread xD Maybe it could lead to a make up spar or something?
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me