the Rift

[OPEN] 808's and Bass Drum-Kick

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

*“Roskuld?”*

I turned around way too fast.

It ain’t even like he calls me “Roskuld” anyway; my name was always Elding to him. So really, yeah, I dunno why I was getting so excited for. Maybe it was just hearing a deep male voice calling me by my name (knowing me—) that gave me pause, that made me yank my head around and forget the mist-thinking. It was just Tem, though.

(Just Tem. Okay that sounded assholeish, lemme fix that—)

It was the King coming to see me, Tembovu, remembering his name cuz it seemed important that I had to. Yo,” I said, eyeing him with doubt as he rolled up on me. He was breathing heavier than I expected, and I saw how ruffled his winter’s coat was, which was strange cuz it was cold as shit and the mist would cool you off before you worked up a good sweat (I tried once, believe me). So the immediate question was what the fuck he had been doing moments before that made him look like a fucked-up cactus.

His lil’ shortstack  (elephant) came barreling towards the cliffs, her big ears flapping like mad—and I realized she hadn’t been running for me, but was going for Cheek, who was roaring happily somewhere out in the mists, I don’t fucking know, but he could see through our bond that Maybelle (Mbwene) okay whatever fuck Mbwene was coming to see him in her own way. Or maybe not, since I guess those bigass ears of hers aren’t good for flying, and after seeing the teeth so far down below she ran under me instead, causing all sorts of jealous shit to flow from Chico (ha).

I smiled tightly down at the grey mass trembling beneath me. “I got ya,” I told her, dipping down to touch the edge of her flappy ear before I turned back to Tembovu. “I was jus’…I ‘unno, lookin’ around,” I shrugged; it was super casual for me to just kinda…stand there, explaining my unexplainable shit, know there was a world of emptiness behind me. “I don’t know a lot about this place…”

I don’t think he’d get the hint—that this was something that maybe I was supposed to know about, but didn’t, cuz I suck. “Kinda curious what the Moon God’s herd would be like, I guess,” I muttered, an edge I hadn’t expected creeping in my voice—but again, I wasn’t sure if he was gonna know anything about that.

Cheek came, finally, cuz I guess he realized it wasn’t really effective to show off in the air if no one can see him fly in the mists. So he swooped low over me (turd) and flapped down to the grass, zpsnk!ing into his fluffiest of forms as soon as he touched earth. I dunno how, but he learned how to smile with his eyes in every form he took, and he was certainly cheesing hard at Maybelline (Mbwene) Maryweather as he waddled his way towards her round greyness. For snuggles I guess. I dunno.

Wish they’d get a room, though, instead of doing this under me. Egh.

I cocked a brow at Tembovu, wondering if my question was rude (or impertinent if you wanna be fancy) and deciding to ask it anyway cuz I’m impertinent. “Why you so sweaty for?” I shot at him bluntly, cuz the fire before me had burned out deep in the mists where I couldn’t see (and goddammit I think that’s a metaphor).

[I hope it's not PP to assume Temb's a little sweaty! D:]

Quit Hollerin' "Why God?", he ain't got shit to do with it.
♥♥ kate has it going on

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
808's and Bass Drum-Kick - by Roskuld - 03-20-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: 808's and Bass Drum-Kick - by Tembovu - 03-21-2016, 08:20 AM
RE: 808's and Bass Drum-Kick - by Roskuld - 03-26-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: 808's and Bass Drum-Kick - by Tembovu - 03-31-2016, 02:16 PM
RE: 808's and Bass Drum-Kick - by Roskuld - 04-01-2016, 06:35 PM
RE: 808's and Bass Drum-Kick - by Tembovu - 04-04-2016, 11:34 PM
RE: 808's and Bass Drum-Kick - by Roskuld - 04-10-2016, 10:53 AM
RE: 808's and Bass Drum-Kick - by Tembovu - 04-17-2016, 03:54 PM
RE: 808's and Bass Drum-Kick - by Roskuld - 05-17-2016, 09:58 PM