the Rift

Reli Raffle!

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
So some of you have probably noticed my inactivity the past few weeks; things have been so crazy! Between moving in with my parents, starting a new job, having family visit from out of town, among other things...it hasn't been particularly fun :3 I apologize! I've thought about going on absent, but I want to post, so, eh P:

ANYWAY. On to the fun stuff!

With the little free time I've had lately, my brain is usually little more than mush, so I've wanted to art! So to make it more fun for everyone, I've decided to do a raffle!
  • There will be one manip and two pixels raffled!
  • Fill out the forms below please!
  • You are free to enter as many characters for each as you'd like (as long as you fill out a form for each).
  • Winners will be chosen sometime Tuesday night (Mar. 22)! About 48 hours from now.
  • My DA

Photo Manipulation
I'm still practicing so don't expect anything fabulous; I definitely want to challenge myself, but keep in mind that if you throw a complicated design my way, I might just butcher it xD this one will likely take me a while to complete.
Code:
[b]Character name/link to profile:[/b]
[b]Breed type:[/b]
[b]Build description:[/b]
[b]A few words to describe personality:[/b]
[b]Any mood/theme/setting preferences:[/b]
[b]Any songs to set the mood:[/b]
[b]Anything else!:[/b]

Pixels
These are so much fun! I'm up for anything!
Code:
[b]Character name/link to profile:[/b]
[b]Breed type:[/b]
[b]A few words to describe personality:[/b]  
[b]Anything else!:[/b]

Photo Manipulation
  • Mauja
  • Hellsparkle
  • Elspeth
  • Rikyn
  • Auriel
  • Lyanna
  • Oizys
  • Aleta
  • Själ
  • Mortuus Nox
  • Raeden
  • Tsavo
  • Albrecht
Pixels
  • Mauja
  • Hellsparkle
  • Elspeth
  • Auriel
  • Syrena
  • Oizys
  • Kid
  • Xolani
  • Aleta
  • Calder
  • Albrecht
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Character name/link to profile: @Mauja !
Breed type: Friesian
Build description: Black leopard complex friesian, so basically white with a few black spots! Striped hooves covered in frost, bone-white horn also covered in frost. Pale blue eyes. :)
A few words to describe personality: Depressed dork. He's got giant mood swings, identity issues... A lot of light, a lot of darkness.
Any mood/theme/setting preferences: Nerp!
Any songs to set the mood: He's got a playlist on his profile! ^^ All are songs I associated closely with him at points in time.
Anything else!: I love you? :D

Character name/link to profile: @Hellsparkle !
Breed type: Warmblood mutt
Build description: Andalusian x Hanoverian, so he's got some nice neck and bulkier body, but a pretty standard warmblood face. Black eyes, black wings. He's got feathers behind his ears and on his tail base, covering the top of his mane and tail.
A few words to describe personality: Narcissistic asshole who thinks he is God.
Any mood/theme/setting preferences: Something dark preferably!
Any songs to set the mood: Uhm he doesn't really have any of songs yet... :/
Anything else!: ilu even moar!

pixels!

Character name/link to profile: Mauja
Breed type: Friesian
A few words to describe personality: See above ;D
Anything else!: <33

Character name/link to profile: Hellsparkle
Breed type: Warmblood mutt
A few words to describe personality: See above ;D
Anything else!: <3333
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
manip:
Character name/link to profile: @Elspeth
Breed type: thoroughbred x connemara
Build description: D: idk how to describe these things BUT this stock pony is exactly her breed! lol so something along those lines? But thoroughbred stock is pretty easy to find so you can just use that :D
A few words to describe personality: brave, stubborn, compassionate (small but mighty? She's experiencing a whole new world in Helovia and apart from a few curse words has been facing the strange with a brave face)
Any mood/theme/setting preferences: I'd love something by the sea or cliffs! She's inspired by a character from the show/book Outlander with lots of time spent in England/Scotland
Any songs to set the mood: This Soundtrack
Anything else!: thank you so much for having this raffle!! :D

pixel:
Character name/link to profile: @Elspeth
Breed type: thoroughbred x connemara
A few words to describe personality: brave, stubborn, compassionate
Anything else!: THANK YOU AGAIN <33

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Character name/link to profile: Rikyn
Breed type: Holsteiner x AngloArabian
Build description: He's a bit leggy with a full chest and hindquarters, but he's otherwise athletic and lean. His mane is tangled, but his tail is not!
A few words to describe personality: He's arrogant, eager, and a butt-holio.
Any mood/theme/setting preferences: I like just about anything! He has two manipulations with a snow/mountains background, though, so maybe something that is not snow or mountains.
Any songs to set the mood: Korn (follow the leader OR life is peachy), Limp Bizkit, Marilyn Manson, Beastie Boys, System, Mikey Avalon - he is a unique fellow, as you will hear aha.
Anything else!: Please PM me if you have any questions! Pretty much anything you'd like to know should be on his profile though.

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Character name/link to profile: @Auriel
Breed type: QH x Draft
Build description: Heavier, light feathering, softer face and back
A few words to describe personality: Peacekeeper, fair & just, sometimes violent and emotional
Any mood/theme/setting preferences: I don't think I have any! You can do anything with her :D
Any songs to set the mood: For some reason this always gives me auri muse so? (the full version of the song is on spotify, I can't find it anywhere else, but it's worth a listen!)
Anything else!: could you include her passive vaping magic maybe? ^^;

Character name/link to profile: @Auriel
Breed type: QH x Draft
A few words to describe personality: Peacekeeper, fair & just, sometimes violent and emotional
Anything else!: Thank you so much for doing these! It's super cool <3
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Kyra Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 27
Kyra
Character name/link to profile:  Lyanna
Breed type: Anglo-Arabian/Warmblood hybrid
Build description: A little bit on the slighter side from the Arabian blood, but mostly she's pretty much average (no dished face really or curved neck or anything like that). 
A few words to describe personality: Kind, genuine, determined to fit in and be useful in the Edge/Helovia
Any mood/theme/setting preferences: A forest would be ideal. Probably a little on the brighter side, as she is thoroughly cheerful despite my best attempts otherwise. But she does like the Deep Forest too, so something like that could work as well.
Any songs to set the mood: Ugh, I really wish I had some. I have not discovered music for her yet. Sorry :/
Anything else!: She has a small ear cuff on her left ear, which is mostly teal but with gold on either end (you can see it in her current photo). 

Character name/link to profile: Syrena
Breed type: Friesian/Morgan hybrid 
A few words to describe personality:  bitter - angry - sexist - opinionated - self-obsessed - sad
Anything else!: Yes, thank you! This is a cool idea. :)

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Thanks for offering this bby! <3

Character name/link to profile: Oizys
Breed type: Heavy draft mutt
Build description: She looks largely like a Friesian, with Friesian feathering on her feet, but she's a tad stockier/heavier built.
A few words to describe personality: Savage, quick-witted, fierce, vindictive, morbid, obsessive
Any mood/theme/setting preferences: I know it's cliche but...something dark xP
Any songs to set the mood: She doesn't have a proper playlist yet, but 'Take Me To Church' is pretty good for her! ^^
Anything else!: Ilu! <3

Character name/link to profile: Oizys
Breed type: Heavy draft mutt
A few words to describe personality: Savage, quick-witted, fierce, vindictive, morbid, obsessive
Anything else!: She has a lion's tail :D Ilu! <3

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Character name/link to profile: @Kid
Breed type: Draft/Warmblood mutt x QH (sorta friesian build), he gots a booty :B
A few words to describe personality: tbh he could be kanye west in horse form, very vulgar, manipulative, a total shit head
Anything else!: uhhh could the pixel be him as an adult rather than current itsy bitsy bab stage? C":

also ily <3

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
Character name/link to profile: Aleta
Breed type: Andalusian
Build description: Decently muscled, but not stocky; graceful.
A few words to describe personality: Withdrawn, shy, academic. Hates to be touched.
Any mood/theme/setting preferences: Something light, maybe something with sort of a curious feel (that's super helpful, obviously).
Any songs to set the mood: The Chain, by Ingrid Michaelson
Anything else!: You are wonderful <3

Character name/link to profile: Själ
Breed type: Warmblood cross
Build description: Sturdily built, but not stocky - think like a light TBxFriesian-y type body. Feathered legs, thick mane and tail.
A few words to describe personality: Friendly once you get to know her, but naturally suspicious. Trying to find her place in the world.
Any mood/theme/setting preferences: Mmm, something dark and kind of melancholy looking? Not depressed, really, but just... dark, but with light at the end of the tunnel-type feel.
Any songs to set the mood: Bloody Sunday (I like Paramore's cover, personally)
Anything else!: Nope!

Character name/link to profile: Xolani
Breed type: Arabian
A few words to describe personality: Sweet, friendly, curious, naive. Mute.

Character name/link to profile: Aleta
A few words to describe personality: Withdrawn, shy, academic. Hates to be touched.

<3

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
Character name/link to profile:
@Mortuus Nox
Build description: Very thick and muscled
A few words to describe personality: Very reserved, cold, demonic (Untill you get to know him)
Any mood/theme/setting preferences: I like dark type of themes with him, but if you want to brighten it up that is fine as well!
Any songs to set the mood: Sail by awholnation
Anything else!: If you want to do a night manipulation you can totally have glowing scars or bleeding ones. I dont have to have that but just thought i would tell you about it if you wanna try it! Thanks Reli!!!!!! Have fun with him!

Character name/link to profile:
@Raeden
Breed type: More QH- Andalusian with a bit of Arabian
Build description: Athletic and slim, but has muscles
A few words to describe personality: Self centered, Kind, Jealous, Motivated, family orientated, Flirty, snooty, haughty, elegant, perfectionist, tries to match what others think she should be like, concerned with self-image.
Any mood/theme/setting preferences: Something light and bright
Any songs to set the mood: Royals by Lorde, Katy Perry Dark Horse
Anything else!: Have fun with her!!!

Tsavo Posts: 13
Absent Abyss atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 6 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Eshe :: Masai Lioness :: None Kiki
Character name/link to profile:  Tsavo
Breed type: Light/Medium Mix
Build description: She's not really tall, but she's built strong - like a more rugged looking lighter boned warmblood. Imagine what a Trakehner would look like if it had to run wild for a few years. That's her. She's also got some Nyala antelope horns. (hers are based after the male antelope)
A few words to describe personality:  Proud. Loyal. Stubborn as hell. Cunning.
Any mood/theme/setting preferences: She's a Doroboian! Yay Africa ponies! So maybe something that reflects that?
Any songs to set the mood:  Just listen to the lion king on broadway soundtrack over and over. 
Anything else!: She has a lion companion named Eshe and can transform into a lion. She's very lion-y.

Character name/link to profile: Calder
Breed type: Big Hairy Warmblood
A few words to describe personality:  Noble. Scottish. Hairy. Stubborn.
Anything else!: His marking is real scales now instead of just a marking.

Please tag Tsavo in all posts.
Force & magic are permitted, please ask before inflicting serious injury.

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Photomanipulation
Character name/link to profile: Albrecht
Breed type: Tennessee Walking Horse x Thoroughbred
Build description: 17.1hh, lean, lanky, narrow chested, predominantly black with dark copper in the flanks, lower chest, and around the muzzle, green eyes, a pair of matching black horns that sweep backwards in a slight spiral, no mane, long copper hair grows along his undersides from his chin all the way to the back of his thighs, tail is whip-like with long copper hair growing only near the tip, a smattering of greying hair around the edges, unkempt and slightly underweight, arthritic.
A few words to describe personality: Jaded, surly, sarcastic, apparently uncaring, supremely self-serving, truly feels that the world has wronged him.
Any mood/theme/setting preferences: Unhappiness is his constant theme.
Any songs to set the mood: Sound of Madness by Shinedown
Anything else!: Low-energy poses please. He's a lazy old fucker.

Pixel
Character name/link to profile: Albrecht
Breed type: Tennessee Walking Horse x Thoroughbred
A few words to describe personality: Jaded, surly, sarcastic, apparently uncaring, supremely self-serving, truly feels that the world has wronged him.
Anything else!: Low-energy poses please. He's a lazy old fucker.

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
Thank you everyone for your interest! You have such lovely characters, I'm so excited to work with them:D I decided to do two manips, since there was so much interest. One might be a headshot though, we'll see c:

For the photomanips, the dice have called for @Tsavo and @Hellsparkle !

And the two pixels will go to @Aleta and @Syrena !

Again thank you so much everyone, I wish I could do something for all of you!<333
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Omg!! :o :o :o So excited, thank you <3 <3
If you need more info about him, like a hasty ref for his feathers 'n stuff, just let me know and I'll whip something up <3 And I was listening to the song "the Fields of Ard Skellig" from the Witcher III OST when I wrote his only post, if that'll help. ^^
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Syrena Posts: 207
Dragon's Throat Forger
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 hh :: 7 years
Thelxiepeia :: Royal Rougarou :: Water Kyra
Ah, yay! Pixel for Syrena. Super excited (the dice are rarely my friends). Thank you!! If you have any questions, just let me know

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Reli

Tsavo Posts: 13
Absent Abyss atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 6 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Eshe :: Masai Lioness :: None Kiki
Ahhhh I'm so excited thank you thank youuuuu :DDDDD
<3333

Please tag Tsavo in all posts.
Force & magic are permitted, please ask before inflicting serious injury.

Aleta Posts: 31
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 1 year (FF)
ChaoticMelodies
:DDDD Thank you so so much!!!!!
[Image: aletapixel_by_abbie1234-d9wm82t.gif]
pixel by Reli <3

Please tag Aleta in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Aleta? Visit her plot page here!