the Rift

demonic star, angelic sacrifice

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

There was too much going on. Too many questions being thrown her way, and others coming into the mix. Then someone yelled in evident distaste of the snow being thrown about by her fellow herd mate. She vaguely remembered the filly, being much smaller the firs time they had met and covered with blood. She had been worried about her, wanted to make sure she was okay, and in the end she had been. Yet she couldn't give her a friendly greeting now, couldn't really respond to much of anything, because there were just more people coming and she felt like it wouldn't stop. Too many voices and too much commotion, all of it made her grow anxious and confused, causing her to fidget restlessly and to look around with wide, nearly whited eyes.

After the man who introduced himself as Cem spoke, seeming to simply try and take the newcomer home without even greeting anyone else, Myrrine decided that she simply wasn't even going to bother anymore. With an irritated swish of her tail and a light, nearly inaudible huff, she looked over to the new gentleman, obviously enjoying something that she couldn't see. She dipped her head to him kindly, smiling a strained yet still kind smile and speaking softly," My apologies for my improper wording. I was referring to both of you. It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance, and I warmly welcome you to Helovia on behalf of... all of us." With a final dip of her head, she turned away from the group and simply walked away, leaving the trees with ease and breaking into the sky once finding an opening. She didn't have time for any of that today.

OOC: I'm so sorry but Myrrine isn't in the best state to be able to handle such overwhelming things xD

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Erthe
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
demonic star, angelic sacrifice - by Hellsparkle - 03-21-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: demonic star, angelic sacrifice - by Albrecht - 03-22-2016, 11:59 AM
RE: demonic star, angelic sacrifice - by Myrrine - 03-22-2016, 05:21 PM
RE: demonic star, angelic sacrifice - by Erthë - 04-01-2016, 05:35 PM
RE: demonic star, angelic sacrifice - by Albrecht - 04-06-2016, 08:59 AM