the Rift

BABY PLAYERS NEEDED

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
So... Myrrine has kinda turned naughty all of a sudden. Not only as she finally done the deed of bumping uglies, but she also intends on doing it with TWO men. So basically she's got this little love triangle going on between two men and then she finds out she's -gasp- pregnant! That leaves her to then guess who the baby daddy is, as she has no idea. Basically it's gonna be this fun and long drama plot that we need a player to join in on the fun with! Both daddies have agreed that we can find someone to play the baby, and the fun part is we would like to let the player choose which daddy they want! I don't wanna reveal them right now cause it's fun to have sekrits JK I caved: Cerin and Quilyan, so please respond here if you're interested!

I would like a little form to be filled out below just to see what you guys would wanna plan for this baby, and if you have any questions I'll answer them!
Code:
[b]Why should you play the baby?[/b]

[b]What are your plans with said baby and their interactions with Myrrine/Daddy?[/b]

[b]How active do you intend to be with the baby[/b]

[b]Is there anything you would like us as the parents to assist in plotwise?[/b]

[b]Visual preferences you would have for the baby/designs in mind.[/b] (If you need to know the parents to design pm and I will tell you. just keep it hush hush.)

Please answer this promptly, and I will message those who we've agreed on and go from there!!!

People Interested:

Goatfairy

Parelia

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy
Why should you play the baby?
Mhmm, I'm inventive? I try to figure out a way to keep both myself and others interested in my characters as well as to write properly

What are your plans with said baby and their interactions with Myrrine/Daddy?

I would LOVE for the babe to be a philosopher type so I'd be very interested in seeing her follow mom around for a while and maybe eventually apprentice with her or something after a rebellious stage. xD Overall, the sarcasm will be very strong with this one. Much more so than I let Dala do right now. lol

How active do you intend to be with the baby

Well, pretty active. I've tried to maintain a pretty active presence(minus life shiz ofc) and will always try to have her in at least one thread at a time. Though, because a lot of threads die out before they finish, I TRY to keep it around three threads at least.

Is there anything you would like us as the parents to assist in plotwise?

YES! I would like to have at least two threads with mom and one or more threads where she finds dad and just bugs the shit out of him. haha.

Visual preferences you would have for the baby/designs in mind. (If you need to know the parents to design pm and I will tell you. just keep it hush hush.)

I know I already showed you my ideas but pintaloosa-ishy maybe and also a girl. xD Like, very much pref a girl. =) I'll already have Kondo long term and Dala will eventually be very meh/buff-ish/something

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Brenwar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Why should you play the baby? Because I love both of the parents and I would LOVE this baby for all of it's life <3

What are your plans with said baby and their interactions with Myrrine/Daddy? I have a plan to have the foal be a sweet loving funny kiddo for a while anyway. When it's older I'd like to have someone corrupt it so it's like hardcore evil mwhahahaha!

How active do you intend to be with the baby Pretty active, about like I am with Ilios <3

Is there anything you would like us as the parents to assist in plotwise? Just be sweet good parents while it's a foal until my evil plans come to light. Then they could either reject or try and turn it back to a sweet kind horse like it should be!

Visual preferences you would have for the baby/designs in mind. Classic amber champagne Here with markings like This I used grey because it was WAY easier than trying to make the color I want, and I already had that colored xD Also, it'd be awesome to have some butt feathers!

Fiachra Posts: 21
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3hh :: 5 - Ages at Birdsong HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Gebo
Why should you play the baby?
Well, I only have two characters so far, and a lot more inspiration for more, so baby will not go wanting for muse or attention. I am great at characters who will be surrounded by love, which from what I gather about Myrinne will be exactly what this baby will be raised with.

What are your plans with said baby and their interactions with Myrrine/Daddy?
Well, I imagine tag or hide-and-seek with Myrinne and/or daddy will definitely be in order. I think an extremely curious baby who is constantly acting more or less extremely persistent and annoying questions would be adorable. Also, daddy-daughter interactions are the cutest thing ever, depending on how papa feels about baby.

How active do you intend to be with the baby
As active as I can be!

Is there anything you would like us as the parents to assist in plotwise?
Well I definitely think everyone should be as involved as possible, particularly through foalhood, as that will be the most fun.

Visual preferences you would have for the baby/designs in mind.
EeAaZzPRLprlDdPATN-2patn-2 = Silver Bay Dun. Carrier for red, pearl, and PATN-2. I envision a filly with mahogany bay coloring, dark points with some leg barring and a dorsal stripe, cream-white mane and tail. Markings include a bald face, one white ear, a pure white forelock, and white stockings on her hind legs (with pale hooves). But of course, this is just my idea, so I'm more than happy to adjust this! I will work on a design today and send you a PM when I'm done.
Stock Credits

Please tag Fiachra in first posts only!
Minor force is fine, but please ask before inflicting lasting damage, etc.

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Thank you all who decided to apply for the Myrrine baby! I would like to happily announce that after speaking with the daddies and reading the samples we received; that the winner is...:

GEBO & GOAT!!!

Chaotic has agreed to donate one of her twin foal stats in order for us to have one baby from each parent! We were in love with both babies so much that we couldn't resist! Again, congrats you two!!!

@Eldala @Fiachra
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Fiachra Posts: 21
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3hh :: 5 - Ages at Birdsong HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Gebo
Oooh!!! Awesome! I am so wicked excited to play this babe!

Edit: In case anyone else is interested, here is the design for my twin. Still need to think of a name, though!

http://images.helovia.net/index.php/view/56f30d5693be4
Stock Credits

Please tag Fiachra in first posts only!
Minor force is fine, but please ask before inflicting lasting damage, etc.

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy
Whheee! I'm so excited to play her! I'm sure she'll make a really great char to explore and develop! <333 I'll have Laume(??)'s design up soon hehe

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△