the Rift

a mother's love [Kamien, Solstice]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily
(I know its not quiet 48 hours, but I wanted to get this up before I left for work tonight)
The painted fem looked to the small foal, sound asleep at the God's feet. A saddened and worried look took over the embarressed one. Who could abandon a small child... Let alone with the cold of FrostFall.. Surely the mother had to of had reason to. Without hesitantion she spoke "Of course I will care for him." Hazel eyes looked back to the filly pressed against her side. "It's alright darling... Go lay next to him." Inside however she wondered, "How am I to keep two young ones warm.. I have no wings to stretch out and protect them from the snow...." A look of worry crossed the dove's face, hoping that she would be able to bring both small children through the harsh and cold FrostFall..

Azale moved forward hearing her mother's words. Was this colt going to be her brother? Wordlessly the pale filly moved to stand near the colt, stretching out her double sets of wings as she lay down next to the younger colt. To her surprise however she found smaller feathers instead of a fur coat like her own. Quickly she tucked her wings in around herself, to keep warm in the cold weather. She looked up, orange eyes looking to the Earth God before speaking quietly "He my brother?" Solstice looked on surprised herself, as it was the first time Azale had spoken. Her voice so soft, yet it did not carry the same accent like her own or Aaron's. Azale truely was a child of Helovia..

Messages In This Thread
RE: a mother's love [Kamien, Solstice] - by Kamien - 10-14-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: a mother's love [Kamien, Solstice] - by Solstice - 10-16-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: a mother's love [Kamien, Solstice] - by Kamien - 10-23-2012, 11:53 AM