the Rift

[OPEN] Bug a Boo [Crafting]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
sweet, sugar, candyman

Although I would not have been surprised if Albrecht, resident old grump with a suspected gooey and soft centre, had moved off and I didn’t hear from him ever again - I was super thrilled that he didn’t. He lingered!! You guys!! I mean I was grinning before because Jellybean is being just too damn cute, snuggling into the blankets like she did - giving them a little test drive - but it only gets worse because Albrecht stayed. Green eyes shining, I look at him with a smile that you just want to smack off my face. “I really do appreciate your help, Albrecht! How have you been?” I genuinely wanted to know! Hopefully the scarf I made him was working out alright!

I might be biased but it did still look rather wonderful on him. Dashing even. I don’t really know much about him but I bet a scarf that skillfully made would help pick up the ladies or gents (or both) that he preferred! A great topic starter and an even better statement of impeccable taste.

Oh right, I’m not supposed to be patting myself on the back for a job well done - I want to talk to Albrecht more!

While I had been waving plants in his face and talking about what we needed, I had totally forgotten to answer his question about Jellybean! “And yes! Sorry I didn’t answer your question before, but she is a companion. Apparently she’s a griffin?” Jellybean perked a little bit at this description - her still-growing crown unfolding into a mohawk that I think signaled her interest? I don’t know, we’re still learning about each other but she does seem to respond to me whenever I talk about her. I beam down at the strange creature that had hatched out of an egg for me before looking up to Albrecht again. “Though I’ve been told no one has seen one quite like her before.”

Yeah that's not exactly surprising but she's still the cutest thing I've ever seen.

@Albrecht :D
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Bug a Boo [Crafting] - by Johnny - 03-22-2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Bug a Boo [Crafting] - by Albrecht - 03-26-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Bug a Boo [Crafting] - by Johnny - 03-31-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Bug a Boo [Crafting] - by Albrecht - 04-09-2016, 09:16 AM
RE: Bug a Boo [Crafting] - by Johnny - 04-24-2016, 08:57 PM
RE: Bug a Boo [Crafting] - by Albrecht - 04-28-2016, 08:24 AM