the Rift

Hawezi :: Wanderer

Hawezi Posts: 6
Up For Adoption
Colt :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: FF Y7
Adoptable
:: [ Magic: Earth | Can craft using onyx. Onyx may absorb one kind of magic in its vicinity for future use. ] U
:: [ Restrictions | ??? ]
(Not sure if this upgrade would be permitted in all honesty, or if it needs further explanation/restrictions.)

:: [ Magic: Dark | Can walk in dreams. ]

:: [ Magic: Dark | Can walk in dreams; any damage done in a dream may carry back into life at Hawezi's will. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Requires player permission when another character is damaged. ] U

(Essentially, the "dream threads" would allow for strange threads which would permit unique landscapes and activities.)

:: [ Companion | Rougarou ]  
:: [ Companion | Leviathan ]

Up For Adoption
Adoptable
To further clarify, for the "onyx may absorb one kind of magic" I was thinking something similar to Tandavi's magic, in crafting form.

Her magic:
:: [ Magic: DarkxLight (U) | The ability to copy someone's magical ability by touch or being exposed to it ]
:: [ Restrictions | Can remember only the last 3 magical abilities at a time; in battle, she can only steal and use another magic once per post ]

Except the onyx could only "store" one magic at a time. Due to the tricky nature of the magic I understand if this isn't possible, but I'd love to figure something out similar to it if that's at all allowed!

Up For Adoption
Adoptable
Wiping everything and restating companions.

:: [ Magic: Earth | Can craft using onyx. Can craft amulets out of onyx. ] U

:: [ Magic: Earth | Can transform into a full-sized Arctic Zephyr. Retains the same mass as his equine form. Some markings from his equine form remain. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Lasts one post in battle; transformation is extremely painful and requires concentration. ]

:: [ Companion | Golden Eagle ]

smitty the swift Posts: 22
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
I'm confused about your onyx upgrade. An amulet could be a small item, which is already allowed for in the base magic. So it's not inherently an upgrade?
Also, for Earth transformation, the restriction is "immobilized for 10 sec" while for Dark transformations it's "painful" so I just changed that for you :)

APPROVED:
:: [ Magic: Earth | Can transform into a full-sized Arctic Zephyr. Retains the same mass as his equine form. Some markings from his equine form remain. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Lasts one post in battle; immobilized for 10 sec. ]

:: [ Companion | Golden Eagle ]