the Rift

[OPEN] I Have Questions to Ask

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

Rocks and water

The earth rumbled gently. Although snow did not often fall on the Veins - or what little did was seemingly swept away by the warmer elements among his kin - a little had fallen, here and there. As the earth shook, the snow danced and flourished on the top of the stones, singing silently of the Earth God's arrival. He appeared like a boulder being slowly hoisted through the earth - bits of stone and dirt fell away from his massive, sloping shoulders. His eyes appeared like two sparkly gems, held deeply within a rustic facade of strength and patience. He looked down at the young filly, with a warm smile.

"Hello youngling." He offered, nodding his horned skull in a greeting.

He had indeed heard her calling to him from the Storyteller's pool - and perhaps one day, should she ever find herself in the position of Storyteller - he would answer her there. For now, that position was reserved and his appearance within the Falls was similarly reserved.

The God's gaze scanned the girl with a polite paternal patience. He wondered what it could be, that one so young as she, was here to ask him for. Clearly she wanted something, and the God bore her gaze with an idle curiosity, wondering just what it could be, that one still so new to the world, could want enough to trek all the way out here to ask him for. And so, folding his massively feathered wings against he flanks, he waited silently for the answer to that particular question.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
I Have Questions to Ask - by Merialeth - 03-24-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: I Have Questions to Ask - by God of the Earth - 03-25-2016, 10:12 AM
RE: I Have Questions to Ask - by December - 03-25-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: I Have Questions to Ask - by smitty - 07-19-2016, 04:08 PM