the Rift

testing ew

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
Tilney

Knight Foundation Bill Keller afternoon paper I love the Weather & Opera section bloggers in their mother’s basement retweet analog thinking crowdsourcing, just across the wire David Cohn mthomps hyperhyperhyperlocal Wikipedia Does my “yes, but” look big in this corner office? newspaper, the medium is the message tags tools Gardening & War section The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction got drudged. Demand Media put the paper to bed MinnPost going forward reality-based try PR WSJ Fuego John Dewey filters, location-based community I saw it on Mediagazer hyperhyperlocal Groupon curation Kindle Single.

You know, the one at W. 103rd and Broadway?
Cause this Orthodox girl fell in love with the guy at the falafel shop
And why not?
Should she have averted her eyes and just stared at the laminated poster of the Dome of the Rock?

Knight Foundation Bill Keller afternoon paper I love the Weather & Opera section bloggers in their mother’s basement retweet analog thinking crowdsourcing, just across the wire David Cohn mthomps hyperhyperhyperlocal Wikipedia Does my “yes, but” look big in this corner office? newspaper, the medium is the message tags tools Gardening & War section The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction got drudged. Demand Media put the paper to bed MinnPost going forward reality-based try PR WSJ Fuego John Dewey filters, location-based community I saw it on Mediagazer hyperhyperlocal Groupon curation Kindle Single.

And why not?
Should she have averted her eyes and just stared at the laminated poster of the Dome of the Rock?

x

Code:
<table align="center" width="550" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#ffffff"><tr><td style="background: url('http://orig07.deviantart.net/de7b/f/2016/325/e/1/tilney_png_by_mockingale_da0fck8_copy_by_neverrmind-dap3ppq.png') bottom center no-repeat;"><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cormorant|Cormorant+Garamond" rel="stylesheet"><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Playball" rel="stylesheet">
<div style="margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: -55px; margin-top: 40px;">
<div style="margin-left: 30px; margin-right: 30px; margin-bottom: 640px; margin-top: 30px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(244, 244, 242, 0.0); text-align: justify;">
<center><font style="font-family: 'Playball', cursive;color:#a2764f;font-size:19px;letter-spacing:1px; line-height:17px">[i]Tilney[/i]<br><br><p>
[align=justify]<font style="font-family:'Cormorant';color:797979;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:1px; line-height:17px">[color=#cc9966]Knight Foundation Bill Keller afternoon paper I love the Weather & Opera section bloggers in their mother’s basement retweet analog thinking crowdsourcing, just across the wire David Cohn mthomps hyperhyperhyperlocal Wikipedia Does my “yes, but” look big in this corner office? newspaper, the medium is the message tags tools Gardening & War section The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction got drudged. Demand Media put the paper to bed MinnPost going forward reality-based try PR WSJ Fuego John Dewey filters, location-based community I saw it on Mediagazer hyperhyperlocal Groupon curation Kindle Single.

And why not?

And why not?
Should she have averted her eyes and just stared at the laminated poster of the Dome of the Rock?[/color]
[/align]
</font>
<br>
<br><br></div></td></tr></table><center><a href="http://strixx-variaa.deviantart.com/">x</a></center>

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Toulouse

And why not?

And why not?

x

Code:
<table align="center" width="510" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#ffffff"><tr><td style="background: url('http://orig04.deviantart.net/4b26/f/2016/326/9/c/_toulouse_tranparent_by_impassioned_dreams_da9g157_by_neverrmind-dapaznp.png') bottom center no-repeat;"><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cormorant|Cormorant+Garamond" rel="stylesheet"><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Playball" rel="stylesheet">
<div style="margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: -55px; margin-top: 40px;">
<div style="margin-left: 30px; margin-right: 30px; margin-bottom: 380px; margin-top: 30px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(244, 244, 242, 0.0); text-align: justify;">
<center><font style="font-family: 'Playball', cursive;color:#bfc395;font-size:20px;letter-spacing:1px; line-height:17px">[i]Toulouse[/i]<br><br><p>
[align=justify]<font style="font-family:'Cormorant';color:797979;font-size:11px;letter-spacing:1px; line-height:17px">[color=#bfa486]Knight Foundation Bill Keller afternoon paper I love the Weather & Opera section bloggers in their mother’s basement retweet analog thinking crowdsourcing, just across the wire David Cohn mthomps hyperhyperhyperlocal Wikipedia Does my “yes, but” look big in this corner office? newspaper, the medium is the message tags tools Gardening & War section The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction got drudged. Demand Media put the paper to bed MinnPost going forward reality-based try PR WSJ Fuego John Dewey filters, location-based community I saw it on Mediagazer hyperhyperlocal Groupon curation Kindle Single.

And why not?

[color=#bfc395]Cause this Orthodox girl fell in love with the guy at the falafel shop[/color]
And why not?
Should she have averted her eyes and just stared at the laminated poster of the Dome of the Rock?[/color]
[/align]
</font>
<br>
<br><br></div></td></tr></table><center><a href="http://strixx-variaa.deviantart.com/">x</a></center>

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
Tilney

And why not?

And why not?

x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Toulouse

And why not?

And why not?

x

CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

"I know how to make you sleep"

And why not?

Cause this Orthodox girl fell in love with the guy at the falafel shop[/color]
And why not?

purchased image

CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

It would be tremendously unlike the flaxen physician to let Arah out of his sight so soon after her return home to the Edge. Only weeks ago those pieces of porcelaine laid shattered in the highest peak of Helovia, A victim of the weather and gods neglect (among many other unfortunate circumstances).
It was only when the lantern man had stopped to investigate a strange moss - one he intended to render a sample of to study once returned to the greenhouse - that he let the white one wind through the trees without his company or protection.

The elf allowed her to go only because it was owed to her. Freedom - She had had it dangled in front of her for so long. First had come the restrictions of pregnancy, and now her trial in the fields. Without the snake-tongued man's intervention, she would have surely perished. The light-laden one could think of no explanation for why fate dealt her these cuts and blows.
Chained by curses, old magic perhaps... Tilney was almost certain. Arah was a woman flogged by bad luck, no matter how much he protected her anyhow.

A man easily entranced by nature - any who knew Tilney would say that about him. He had caught himself gazing endlessly at the skeleton of a fir. How sad the flaxen one might be thinking as he admired the curls in its bark and the places where termites had eaten and chipped at it's heart. Though, as distracted as he was, there was nothing preventing his sharp ears from flicking towards the sound of hot voices.
The patriarchs cranium turned, nose pointed between the conifers at where he had last seen his mated partner.
"Arah?" the stallion called with concern, his feet instinctually retracing his own footfalls and then those of his love. His pace became faster as he neared and more urgent with each word that was spoken.

we backed each other to the hilt

x

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Safiri

And why not?

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

and a lion roars.
Would you not listen.

And why not?

And why not?

x

CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

Byron

And why not?

And why not?

x

Code:
<table align="center" width="550" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="40" bgcolor="#ffffff"><tr><td style="background: url('http://orig02.deviantart.net/3c82/f/2017/015/3/3/arahvir_by_mockingale_dauygt7_copy_by_neverrmind-davhehf.png') top center no-repeat;"><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cormorant|Cormorant+Garamond" rel="stylesheet"><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Playball" rel="stylesheet">
<div style="margin-left: 30px; margin-right: 30px; margin-bottom: 40px; margin-top: 500px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(244, 244, 242, 0.0); text-align: justify;">
<center><font style="font-family: 'Playball', cursive;color:#a2764f;font-size:19px;letter-spacing:1px; line-height:17px">[i]Byron[/i]<br><br><p>
[align=justify]<font style="font-family:'Cormorant';color:#a2764f;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:1px; line-height:17px">Knight Foundation Bill Keller afternoon paper I love the Weather & Opera section bloggers in their mother’s basement retweet analog thinking crowdsourcing, just across the wire David Cohn mthomps hyperhyperhyperlocal Wikipedia Does my “yes, but” look big in this corner office? newspaper, the medium is the message tags tools Gardening & War section The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction got drudged. Demand Media put the paper to bed MinnPost going forward reality-based try PR WSJ Fuego John Dewey filters, location-based community I saw it on Mediagazer hyperhyperlocal Groupon curation Kindle Single.

[color=#cc9966]You know, the one at W. 103rd and Broadway?[/color]
And why not?

And why not?
[/align]
</font>
<br>
<br><br></div></td></tr></table><center><a href="http://mockingale.deviantart.com/">x</a></center>

CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

Maude

hold onto this lullabye
even when the music's gone.

And why not?

And why not?

x

Code:
<table align="center" width="550" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="40" bgcolor="#e3d9cd"><tr><td style="background: url('') top center no-repeat;"><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cormorant|Cormorant+Garamond" rel="stylesheet"><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Dancing+Script" rel="stylesheet"><div style="margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: -55px; margin-top: 40px;"><div style="margin-left: 30px; margin-right: 30px; margin-bottom: 40px; margin-top: 40px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(244, 244, 242, 0.0); text-align: justify;"><center><font style="font-family: 'Dancing Script', cursive;color:#b0b1a1;font-size:26px;letter-spacing:1px; line-height:17px">Maude<br><br><p>
<center><font style="font-family: 'Dancing Script', cursive;color:#e7b99f;font-size:19px;letter-spacing:1px; line-height:17px">hold onto this lullabye
even when the music's gone.<br><br><p>
[align=justify]<font style="font-family:'Cormorant';color:#6c7874;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:1px; line-height:17px">Knight Foundation Bill Keller afternoon paper I love the Weather & Opera section bloggers in their mother’s basement retweet analog thinking crowdsourcing, just across the wire David Cohn mthomps hyperhyperhyperlocal Wikipedia Does my “yes, but” look big in this corner office? newspaper, the medium is the message tags tools Gardening & War section The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction got drudged. Demand Media put the paper to bed MinnPost going forward reality-based try PR WSJ Fuego John Dewey filters, location-based community I saw it on Mediagazer hyperhyperlocal Groupon curation Kindle Single.

And why not?

And why not?
[/align]
<br>
<br>
</font></div></td></tr></table><center><a href="http://neverrmind.deviantart.com/">x</a></center>

@maude

CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

hold onto this lullabye
even when the music's gone.

And why not?

And why not?

x

CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

roskuld
quotes and all that go here mkay.

And why not?

And why not?

x

Code:
<table align="center" width="550" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="40" bgcolor="#0d0d0d"><tr><td style="background: url('') top center no-repeat;"><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Antic" rel="stylesheet"><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Permanent+Marker" rel="stylesheet"><div style="margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: -55px; margin-top: 40px;"><div style="margin-left: 30px; margin-right: 30px; margin-bottom: 40px; margin-top: 40px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(244, 244, 242, 0.0); text-align: justify;"><center><font style="font-family: 'Permanent Marker', cursive;color:#b1e0e6;font-size:26px;letter-spacing:1px; line-height:17px">roskuld<br>
<center><font style="font-family: 'Permanent Marker', cursive;color:#e1b3cf;font-size:14px;letter-spacing:1px; line-height:17px">quotes and all that go here mkay.<br><br><p>
[align=justify]<font style="font-family:'Antic', sans-serif;color:#b1e0e6;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:1px; line-height:17px">Knight Foundation Bill Keller afternoon paper I love the Weather & Opera section bloggers in their mother’s basement retweet analog thinking crowdsourcing, just across the wire David Cohn mthomps hyperhyperhyperlocal Wikipedia Does my “yes, but” look big in this corner office? newspaper, the medium is the message tags tools Gardening & War section The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction got drudged. Demand Media put the paper to bed MinnPost going forward reality-based try PR WSJ Fuego John Dewey filters, location-based community I saw it on Mediagazer hyperhyperlocal Groupon curation Kindle Single.

[color=#e1b3cf]You know, the one at W. 103rd and Broadway?[/color]
And why not?

[color=#e1b3cf]You know, the one at W. 103rd and Broadway?[/color]
And why not?
[/align]
<br>
<br>
<br>
</font></div></td></tr></table><center><a href="http://neverrmind.deviantart.com/">x</a></center>

messing around with colours and thoughts that this table only fit yours truly @roskuld

CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

Tilney

Aiya Anor, Elenion Ancalima!

And why not?

And why not?

☀︎

x

Code:
<table align="center" width="750" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#363246"><tr><td style="background: url('http://orig13.deviantart.net/c36e/f/2017/031/2/c/tilney_munkell_table_by_neverrmind-daxcuu5.png') top center no-repeat;"><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cormorant|Cormorant+Garamond" rel="stylesheet"><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Playfair+Display+SC" rel="stylesheet"><div style="margin-left: 9px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: -55px; margin-top: 990px;"><div style="margin-left: 30px; margin-right: 30px; margin-bottom: 40px; margin-top: 40px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(244, 244, 242, 0.0); text-align: justify;"><center><font style="font-family: 'Playfair Display SC', serif;color:#c0926b;font-size:20px;letter-spacing:1px; line-height:17px">Tilney<br><br>
<center><font style="font-family: 'Playfair Display SC', serif;color:#8a6e6e;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:1px; line-height:17px">Aiya Anor, Elenion Ancalima!<br><br><p>
[align=justify]<font style="font-family:'Cormorant';color:#8a6e6e;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:1px; line-height:17px">Knight Foundation Bill Keller afternoon paper I love the Weather & Opera section bloggers in their mother’s basement retweet analog thinking crowdsourcing, just across the wire David Cohn mthomps hyperhyperhyperlocal Wikipedia Does my “yes, but” look big in this corner office? newspaper, the medium is the message tags tools Gardening & War section The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction got drudged. Demand Media put the paper to bed MinnPost going forward reality-based try PR WSJ Fuego John Dewey filters, location-based community I saw it on Mediagazer hyperhyperlocal Groupon curation Kindle Single.

[color=#c0926b]You know, the one at W. 103rd and Broadway?[/color]
And why not?

And why not?
[/align]
<br><center>[color=#c0926b]☀︎[/color]
<br><p>
</font></div></td></tr></table><a href="https://www.artstation.com/artist/viv_">x</a></center>

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
GIVE ME ALL THESE TABLES.