the Rift

Circles around the sun [Royal NSS drop]

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

If I could hold back the rain, would you numb the pain?

Cause I remember everything

He hadn’t meant to come here, wasn’t actively seeking the egg, but Lucius had drawn him toward the strange, dancing creatures. Distractions were good and they were both seeking those - latching onto anything that they could in order to find them. And this certainly qualified as a distraction. The dark pair drifted closer, curiosity momentarily taking over from darker thoughts. They were creatures of night, so out of place in the clear day and even more so as they moved towards the dancing light ghosts, moving about a glistening egg.

They came to watch, drawn by the dancing, by the flash of lightning, but the shape in the middle still drew the attention of at least half of the pair. “Like me?” Lucius asked brightly as his piercing violet and silver gaze focused on the glistening egg, shuffling his stance on Mesec’s wings so that he could peer around and get a better look.

Mesec was careful to not get near any of the others, shying away from any chance at contact. It was risky, being here with them, but Lucius thought it was worth the chance. Mesec was keeping himself weak enough that even if his shift was triggered here, it wouldn’t last long - wouldn’t have the chance to cause damage. He was tired and hungry, his body aching and kept up just enough to keep him on his four legs. Not a permanent solution but hopefully enough until they could figure out what to do next.

For now, though - the distraction was working. The memories of Lucius’ hatching were warm and welcome as they were pulled into Mesec’s mind, successfully tugging up the corner of his silvered lips into a smile as he continued to watch the dancing creatures. “Yeah, just like you.” Whatever it was, whoever they chose, for now it was just enough to stand nearby and enjoy the light of the moment.  

Image Credits
table by Time <3

seeking:
[ Companion: Kitsune | Dreams ]
Wishlist

I'd like to use 1 extra VOTG roll from my prize list
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
RE: Circles around the sun [Royal NSS drop] - by Mesec - 03-27-2016, 12:01 AM