the Rift

Circles around the sun [Royal NSS drop]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
The lights began to spin and undulate all the faster, the egg within wobbling precariously until I notice that the egg is not only rising – but that the light, however intangible light is, is tangibly lifting the egg.

The wonder as to whether the lights are alive or if they are some sort of magical flux in the air is answered with this simple gesture, as far as I can be bothered, and that answer is quite simply that the lights are alive. What sort of creature they happen to be is another matter all together.

Their…its status as (a) being(s) is of little concern with each awkward dip of the egg near the brim of their hold, a small fear blooming in me each time that the unborn thing might fall. Even if the egg protects it, bouncing off the ground from such a height can’t be good for it, by any means. So, two of my legs attempt to amble me forward to intervene with this nonsense when, almost miraculously, a pillar forms beneath the egg, and the being(s) continue with their weird dancing.

I am left staring at the strange thing and the button on it, having stood quietly while the clustered idiots ooh, awed, and said all sorts of unnecessary things. A hybrid comes forth and tentatively reaches out toward the ring of light and noise, which makes me smile in a cocky sort of way, a snort of humor restrained – the presence of a button on that pillar is too suspicious for such direct action, and maybe I’m smarter than most, but I think that should be apparent.

The next who draws my attention from my puzzlement is someone I know – Tia… uh… Tiamutt. Tiamute. Tiamat!

And she tells the lights, “hello.”

I do snort, at that one. Though, honestly, it seems less stupid than pushing the button on the pillar, like the black idiot and his magic bird are considering.

"I doubt they talk," is all I mutter, letting my golden eyes trace over the lights, my mind click clinking until, suddenly, an idea strikes me; drawing a deep breath, I let out a hum that vibrates up from my chest, my throat weaving the sound until it matches the magical hum and whisper of the light’s strange laughter.

If they do talk, it seems to be this way.

Focusing all matter of good cheer and allure into the sound of my humming, I continue to focus on the light, to study if it changes in any way…

[ He begins to hum at the lights after looking at Mesec and Tiamat like they are ding dongs. ;D ]

Wishlist
Grandfathered :: [Companion: Cerndyr | Earth Spirit]
No prior refusals.

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Circles around the sun [Royal NSS drop] - by Rikyn - 04-03-2016, 09:26 AM