the Rift

Circles around the sun [Royal NSS drop]

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
your fears have just become all too real

Gray eyes watched this thing glow, he has figured that is was an egg of some sort and it held a companion in its shell. A smile crept across his maw as the blue ocean mare he loved came a greeted him. Black velvet reached out and touched her soft blue neck with a smile hello me amor, I have missed you. Yes it a a very beautiful site, this place is full of magic and wonder. he moves closer to the mare as the light grew brighter and brighter around the eggs. His body moved with the blue mare as the two watched the site fold infront of their eyes

The egg laid on a pillar in the air, the strands surrounding the brightened egg. It started to become clearer that these were not things they were strands of light. His body did not dare to move any closer. He worried it would burn or kill him if he did. Gray eyes looked up and watched the light show. The one pillar had a trap like appearance to it with a small indention. Nox shifted his large crown to try to look at the thing more, but he could only make out the forms of a leaver. what is that pillar ?? he questioned the ring of light like it could answer him. His tone was soft and just curious. He looked to the others to see if they might know as well. Attention shifted to Tiamat when she spoke a soft hello. He wondered what would become of this ring of light and egg .

"Talk."

Wishlist http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=20004

Seeking ::Boggart::Haunt::

No prior refusals

Using my march herd champion extra roll for aurora basin

ready to make a deal with the devil?
[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=x-small][font=monospace]image credits

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Circles around the sun [Royal NSS drop] - by Mortuus Nox - 04-03-2016, 11:41 AM