the Rift

Circles around the sun [Royal NSS drop]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
As I’d predicted, the moron trying to touch the button causes all sorts of chaos.

First, the light(s) start to project an intense squalor, making my ears pin flat to my head and the prettiness of their lilting noise fade into the background. Worse than the needle like noise piercing the air is the way the sound seems to effect the world around us – the sky darkens, the glistening inch deep sea taking on a malevolent tinge of red, all seeming to radiate from the now crimson stained light of the figure’s wreath.

I can’t help but shake my head, partly to state how very well I can’t believe someone was daft enough to try to push the “don’t push me” button, but also because the sound of the screaming is awful.

Despite the horrendous uproar of the spirit(s), I try my humming, curious to discover that the beings are somehow amplifying the sound; there is a notion which crosses my mind that, perhaps, the sound is also soothing them, further emboldened when a nearby mare (pale, pretty, dove winged) joins in with her own form of song. While I wasn’t expecting someone to join me, most certainly not some hybrid woman, her melody isn’t half bad – and besides, between the thrumming sounds of our unified voices and the tap tapping of her dancing hooves, the screaming has stopped.

Having lost the freedom of spirit that had allowed me to dance at the festival as a child, I watch her playful motions with some air of jealousy, too self conscious to dance, myself, though I know a good many moves and would likely inspire envy in others around me.

Instead, I let one hoof tap in rhythm to the song that the hybrid and I make together, the sort of song that others may join in on, allowing the hum rising from my throat to drift upwards into sustained notes – not words, but the colored presence of sound, the floating melody of the voice used as an instrument.

Perhaps the lights will allow the best musician to pass through them and to the pillar, where the egg rests.

Wishlist
Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit
No prior refusals
[ Summary: Begins to tap his hoof and sorta sings? While trying to stay in time with Auriel. ]
in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Circles around the sun [Royal NSS drop] - by Rikyn - 04-06-2016, 01:25 PM