the Rift

Circles around the sun [Royal NSS drop]

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

If I could hold back the rain, would you numb the pain?

Cause I remember everything

It wasn’t exactly surprising that the creatures, whatever they were, started to scream when Mesec touched them. As if they knew.

Or, at least, it wasn’t surprising in the moments that would follow - but right when it happened it startled the demigod into releasing a small yelp before scrambling back. The sky suddenly darkened, as though a storm was approaching, and his silver eyes widened in absolute horror as the creatures began to pulse with a hostile glow.

He couldn’t even focus on the others that were there, he was so enraptured, so horrified, by what had just happened. What he had caused to happen. Was that purely because it had been him to breach the circle of light, where he had no place to be? Would it have reacted so if it had been any of the others? He didn’t get a chance to find out. Stepping back a pace - though no further - he watched as the scene shifted once again and the light started to break through the darkness and the screaming died away. They were singing.

The others around him had started to join in as well, some of them even dancing. Ilios - Mesec recognizing the Throat member and feeling a wrenching in his heart that caused him to look away before he could speak a warning. Maybe the lights would accept Ilios, and if they were - who was Mesec to stop that from happening?

For his part, he didn’t try to reach out again but he did join in with the singing - a low, sweet and sad humming as he watched the dance of the lights he had been shut out of.  
Image Credits
table by Time <3

seeking:
[ Companion: Kitsune | Dreams ]
Wishlist

I'd like to use 1 extra VOTG roll from my prize list
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
RE: Circles around the sun [Royal NSS drop] - by Mesec - 04-08-2016, 11:23 PM