the Rift

[OPEN] Sticks & Stones will break your bones

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

ISOPIA
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

Hubris trilled a bright hello as the mountain of a girl began to slowly turn. The dragon, unlike his bonded, was almost always pleased to see others. Apparently being tethered to a mind such as Isopia's hadn't tempered his personality in the slightest. If anything, it made him more outgoing, as if to make up for Isopia's lack of it.

The demigoddess regarded Archibald silently. Their subtle similarities - their bulk, the cast of their eyes, the strength of their souls - was not lost upon her. She found it slightly odd, but had always dismissed it. She did, after all, remembering coming out of Kahlua's body (sort of), and her paternity was unquestionable. Still ... She could easily be mistaken as a daughter of Archibald. Strangely, she didn't mind that at all.

"Yes." She replied simply, forcing her body to remain stationary rather than flinching at the sound of her name. Silently, she cursed her Father for revealing it to all. But that was done and in the past. The girl's mind pressed on.

"As a Seer the rank magic afforded to me by these lands is not limited to my position ... I have participated in the spars assigned to me by Ktulu and have done well. I believe I could better serve the herd by being a warrior priestess." And your crafters annoy me, she thought, but kept silent on that front. That, and the thought of creating anything made her feel dizzy and violated.

Her 'spar' with Archibald hadn't lasted long - he had been too busy at the time to actually engage with her. Nevertheless, she had hoped that her infallible efforts in that regard would lend some legitimacy to her request.  That, and after the counsel of her Father, it didn't seem amiss to have more warriors within the falls.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Sticks & Stones will break your bones - by Isopia - 03-25-2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Sticks & Stones will break your bones - by Isopia - 04-19-2016, 12:08 PM