the Rift

get your Gaucho kid here!

Snow Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Unicorn :: Tall :: 24
Snow
Hello, all! You read correctly - this right here is an interest check for a foal sired by the fabulous Gaucho. The mother will be my very own Nyx, although she doesn't know it yet ;D

I have a twin pass that I'll be using for this breeding, and I'll be playing a colt...who no longer has a name since the one I had planned doesn't mean what I thought it did D: which is a ball-ache but I'll think of a new one, here's his reference (he'd also have wings, not shown on the ref. He's based on the Iron Bull from Dragon Age because why not.). But that means there's a second foal who needs a player, and that's where you guys all come in!

Odd has kindly offered to donate a hybrid foal stats, and I'm in the process of trying to get some as well, so we can try and have twin unipegs. However, if you don't want a hybrid foal or aren't bothered about one (or have hybrid foal stats of your own) then that's great as well - I'm kind of hopeful that my colt can be a hybrid but if the other twin player has their heart set on a hybrid and I can't manage to wangle any stats myself, then I'm happy to let the other player use Odd's stats and I'll just have my guy as a peg :) Apparently there's a 50% chance of rolling for a hybrid anyway due to Gaucho's Ascendedness! I've also managed to get myself some hybrid foal stats, so both twins can be unipegs if the other twin player wants :)

Some more info:

- These twins are probably going to be Gaucho's last ever children, and they'll also be Nyx's last for the forseeable future (possibly her last ever, I haven't decided yet - her poor V has taken a battering this year). So these kids are unique to say the least!

- They'll hopefully be born around May/June this year, if everything goes to plan. So that's a couple of months for potential players to prepare for their arrival.

- As their father is Ascended, they'll definitely be born healthy. They'll also definitely be born with magic, and as both parents have magic, there's a good chance they'll roll for more than one.

- ACTIVE SIBLINGS. On their mother's side, they'd have Libertad, d'Arcy, Oizys and Enyo, and on their father's side they'd have loadsa fabulous siblings like Ivezho, Rhoa, Tae, Grusha etc!

Interested in the second twin? I HOPE SO. Odd and I want to gather some interest first, then we'll take proper applications depending on interest. So if this tickles your fancy, please post below and let us know your basic plans for the foal, if you'd want a hybrid, etc etc :)

Edit: design, gender etc is totally up to the second twin's player, so go wild!!

smitty the swift Posts: 22
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
I would be interested in playing one! I'd need to dream up a design and a personality and a gender (unless there's already some ideas for them), BUT I love making characters :D

Brenwar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Gosh, I would be too!!

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
I wouldnt mind playing a twin!!!! I am looking to add to my collection of ponies :)!!!!

Zuno Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 19
Zuno
Hmm... I'm really strict on grabbing up babies randomly, but there's a design itching in the back of my head, so I'll bite.
Sorta hard.

I've got a design in mind, maybe magic, and all that and whenever you grab applications, I should have it fleshed out really well and ready. c':

EDIT: officially have a design fleshed out with magic, companion, relationship ideas, personality, all that fun stuff, so if you open up apps, then for sure will have something

Nessie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5 ft 8 in :: 17
Nessie
Good lord. I can't.. NO NESSIE NO. But I'm interested :D ALSO. COOL NEPHEW TO CHILL WITH, KVASIR ;D

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Thanks for the interest so far guys! I've managed to work out a trade for hybrid foal stats so both foals can now 100% be unipegs if the other twin player so desires :)

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Yaotl Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
so uh i have a design worked out and everything so oops this wasn't at all intentional but here i am c":

Wanderer Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5' 4" :: 17
aka wanda
I WOULD TAKE A TWIN
BUT WE ALREADY HAVE TWINS SO. I WILL WAIT FOR GRANDCHILDREN

Nova Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17.2 :: 22
Nova
I'd be interested in the other twin, and love for it to be a hybrid (colt if possible but I'd be down for a filly, too). The foal would probably head to the throat when it was old enough, but would spend it's time in the World's Edge beforehand and visit the Throat (gotta harass all those siblings, you know).

I can whip up a bunch of designs for him/her no problem.

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
-raises hand despite trying to force it down- I CAN'T SAY NO TO A GAUCHO BABY
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I forgot to say that I have a perfect design! Actually I have two xD
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Junior Administrator
Snow
Sorry for the delay in replying to this! OKAY I'm going to officially open applications :D Can you please PM my Snow account with the following form if you're interested in the twin?

Code:
[b]OOC Name:[/b]
[b]Other Characters:[/b]
[b]What priority would this foal get amongst your other characters? (main, secondary, etc?):[/b]
[b]What ideas do you have for the foal? (appearance, personality, magic etc):[/b]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]

Here's a bit more information about the colt I'll be playing, in case you guys want to add details of how your foal would interact with him:

- He'll big like papa, either 17'1/17'2hh. Dun in colour, with large bull horns and broad feathered wings. Clean fetlocks (bc I want a character without fluffy feet god dammit), dark eye circles.

- His future legend title if he got one would be the Reaver. As he's based off the Iron Bull in Dragon Age, he'll be the definition of a Reaver in that game in the way he fights; 'With the Reaver specialization, your warrior turns the chaos (and pain) of battle to their advantage with a series of powerful (and potentially dangerous) offensive oriented abilities. This is a high-risk/high-reward discipline, since most of the abilities benefit the warrior when their health is low, but the battle prowess given to the warrior makes a Reaver the definitive offensive specialization.' In other words, he throws defense out of the window and goes for all-out attack, something I hope to incorporate when he's old enough to fight :D

- Related to this, he'd have the passive magic where he loses his ability to feel pain when he gets angry. He'd still be able to get injured, but just wouldn't be able to feel it even if his leg was hanging off :P Active magic wise, he'd go for Fire and Dark related abilities. His main active magic would be to conjure animals made of fire, rather like his father, only unlike Gaucho it's not through the use of his own blood.

- Personalitywise, I haven't really decided as I want it to be dictated by his childhood etc, but some basic traits I'm planning to incorporate are: he refers to himself in the third person like Gaucho, he's fearless/bullish to the point of stupidity, and he's a bit of a mercenary. He'll also have a keen eye for the ladies, because...well he's played by me so what would you expect xP

I'm not going to put an end date on this for now, with Odd being on absent, but when we do come up with an end date then I'll let you guys know via this thread :)

Junior Administrator
Snow
Hiii again guys! Thanks so much for the apps I've had so far, they're all so good - it's going to be a really tough choice!

Odd and I have decided to shut apps for this twin in early May - I'm thinking around the 5th, so if you're interested in applying, please do so before that date! :D We're also thinking that these twins will happen towards the end of June, so still a couple of months to plan everything! :)

Aelin Posts: 67
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 2
Frostie
*twitches because she'd totally play another Gaucho kid*
I guess jealousy's the curse that the struggle inspires.

☀ Force and magic permitted. ☀
☀ No fatal or permanent damage. ☀
☀ Please only tag in opening posts. ☀

Junior Administrator
Snow
Ohgod guys believe me when I say this was a HELL of a hard decision. Every single app was absolutely amazing and if I could chuck every single foal into Nyx like a gumball machine, I would (although her V would not appreciate that).

But after a looooot of consideration - congratulations to @Smitty ! As I say, every single application was fantastic and I genuinely wish I could choose every one of you, but thank you all so much for applying and letting me see the amazing ideas you had for your foals. Might I point you guys in the direction of Zenobia, one of Gaucho's kids, who is up for adoption at the mo? :D

But yes, thanks again guys <333

smitty the swift Posts: 22
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
AH thank you so much!!! <3 I'm so excited for these troublesome babes.