the Rift

The Renascent

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
THE RENASCENT

Renascent means to be reborn or to have a renewed vigor, and this is precisely what the Renascent represents. Joining the Renascent is meant to be an opportunity for all individuals—regardless of age, species, or history—to find family, loyalty and friendship. Stereotypes are shed, expectations are forgotten, and assumptions are discouraged. No individual deserves to be alone.

But don't mistake a willingness to take in everyone as a rehabilitation program. It is not meant to "cure" horses—whether their "disease" is an ugly mind or a broken heart or even a memory of murder. The Renascent is, in essence, about a support system where none has existed before.

You don't have to be lonely to join. You don't have to be an outcast or a herd member, a certain gender or species. As long as you care about the welfare of Helovian equines, and are willing to forgive, you can have a place here.

RANKS
THE MERAKI
The heart and soul.
Nymeria, Själ

THE KINDRED
The body.
Argen*, Chernobyl?*, Crystarius?*, Jahzara*, Parelia*, Perelandro*, Soren*, Tiva*

THE CHILDREN
???

*Need to join ICly.

SPECIFICS
  • As you probably have noticed, there is very little in way of ranks for the Renascent. The reason for this? The Renascent does not function much like a usual outcast band. There is little need for specific warriors or thieves, although the Renascent don't mind characters with a purpose.
  • There are no rules on who you fight, who you challenge, or who you steal, so long as they are not part of the Renascent. You may not invoke a challenge or theft in the name of the Renascent without talking to the Meraki.
  • No sexual assault or abuse.
  • Any member of the Kindred may invite another character to be apart of the Renascent, so long as they inform one of the Meraki at a later date.
  • The Renascent does not involve itself in herd politics.

Questions, suggestions, and comments can be directed to myself or to Wanderer! Thanks to Wanda for typing up this lovely table/outline. :3

Eris Posts: 0
OOC Account
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
(throwing it out there that this is beautiful and I love it and I wish my characters weren't such dicks otherwise they would join ok ily)

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
-Sets Soren down here to be helpful-
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Cowboy Posts: 22
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 3 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Tiva and Parelia both want to join! Daemyn will eventually, but he is a bit tied up right now!
[Image: commission_cowboy_copy_by_poolpaw-d9xaagi.png]     [Image: 57042ce5d562d]
Please tag

Xyroca Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: Tall :: 25
Xyroca
Jahzara is interested in joining!

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
@Eris -- thank you! :D
@Sialia, @Cowboy, @Xyroca -- I've added y'all to the table as people we need to thread with. :3 It will be soon! Thanks so much for your interest. <3

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie
I'd love for you all to convince Crystarius to join. ;D He's really under likely to join a herd and he could use some friends (he only has one friend right now).

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
@Rottie - that can be arranged ;D

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
someone should persuade bully's cold black heart into this <3

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
@Chernobyl -grabby hands- ;D

LovellaTorendo Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 :: 97
LovellaTorendo
This will so be a thing that Perelandro is interested in once I get him up and going

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
@LovellaTorendo - yay! Just let us know when he's here for us to steal talk to! :3

Time the Dice Queen Posts: 144
OOC Account atk: 50 | def: 50 | dam: 50
Mare :: Other :: 5'7 :: 22 HP: 5050 | Buff: DROPKICK
Time
I think Argen would be interested in this.

Wanderer Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5' 4" :: 17
aka wanda
oh gosh wow & thanks for all the interest guys! and @Time nym would love that :D
um after chaotic and i get the chance to skype/catch up we'll update you on who is threading with who and how we're going to start crossing names off the list that's building up ❤️

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
Alrighty, so @Argen, @Jahzara, @Perelandro, and @Soren will be approached by Nymeria. If you guys have a preference for a time frame or if you want to plot out who's starting the thread, you can get in touch with Wanda! :3

@Chernobyl, @Crystarius, @Parelia, and @Tiva - I will be threading Själ with you guys! If any of you want to start a thread, feel free. I have an exam on Tuesday, so I'll be a bit tied up until mid-week! Otherwise, I'll start threads sometime around Wednesday or Thursday. :3