the Rift

lifecycles

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
Brisa & Hikari

Managing to keep her focus for the needed amount of time to learn of the dark stranger's identity she offered a kind smile in return. While he may look a little sketchy on the outside so far he definitely seemed to be a gentleman. "It's nice to meet you Reginald. Since you already know my name I will introduce my friend here." Motioning over to Hikari who had jumped down from her head to perch carefully a top of her back. "This is Hikari, and we are both of the Hidden Falls."

Looking over see a flash of blue next to her a new smile renewed the one already upon her face at the sight of Khan. She remembered the little dragon fondly and gently extended her muzzle to him in her version of hello. "Hikari, these are my friends." She commented silently unsure if the little pup could make anything of it just yet or not. The kitsune must have heard something for the response she got was a happy wag of her tails and a soft yip of excitement. Pleased that their bond was growing continually stronger the pale mare returned her focus to the conversation at hand. Reginald had kindly offered to accompany them home, but until now that thought had been the farthest from her mind. Kahlua had always been a part of the World's Edge until her departure. Would she want to return there or would she chose to come home with her, or even Reginald for that matter?

Reaching over gently to touch her soft muzzle to Kahlua's neck to get her attention she cleared her throat before speaking. "Kahlua? Would you like to come home with Hikari and I?" She asked hopefully. "I mean unless there is somewhere else that you would rather be." She added to make things fair for Reginald as well to be included in the decision. It would be hard to see her go with someone else but if that was her choice as a friend she needed to respect that. They had so much that they needed to catch up on and doing so from a distance would be that much harder. Turning to Reginald she nodded her thanks. "It would be nice if you would join us wherever Kahlua decides to go."

@Reginald
Kahlua

"Brisa Speaks"
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
lifecycles - by Kahlua - 03-29-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Reginald - 03-29-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Brisa - 03-29-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Kahlua - 03-29-2016, 09:16 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Reginald - 03-29-2016, 09:32 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Brisa - 03-30-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Kahlua - 03-30-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Reginald - 03-30-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Brisa - 03-31-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Kahlua - 04-05-2016, 10:20 PM