the Rift

Denying Time [Open]

Insanity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
To rest eyes on the likes of him was both intimidating and inviting. I welcomed this unexpected visitor because he wore the scented cloak of The Edge and my hunger for knowledge of the place was brimming over my muddled thoughts. His pale exterior was none like my own and he was but a few years younger, but the thick chorded muscles of power wrapped his frame like a second skin. I was envious of the youngster which was a lot to be said coming from my mouth, but he had an essence about him that answered my question of his importance. Surely, he was one of Mirage’s protectors. The wintry breeze wrapped its gentle arms around us now as flakes of ivory dust misted over the ground and danced around our feet. “I am indeed foreign to the Edge, but it is a place that I am to call home.” At this he rested his gentle gaze upon the young protector, eager to question him of the traditions one must appeal to when learning the ways of the trade.

I am Thor, also a protector of sorts, if apprenticeship applies. Perhaps you would be kind enough to enlighten me on the aspects of inhabiting your role?” I shifted my weight from front to back now, the cold augmenting a stiffness in my bones. I was glad to see that the snow decided to fiend boredom with the Edge instead of unleashing another bought of frosted rain upon all that called the lands home. I was already anticipating the spring and the promise of warmth to liven up these frigid bones. I longed to call myself a true protector by the time new flowers began to rim the Edge with pastel charms.

Ooc; oops, I didn't mean to post under Insanity XD

Messages In This Thread
Denying Time [Open] - by Thor - 10-14-2012, 03:22 PM
RE: Denying Time [Open] - by Aaron - 10-15-2012, 08:28 PM
RE: Denying Time [Open] - by Insanity - 10-15-2012, 09:19 PM