the Rift

[OPEN] For the children #1

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia and Gull
Waves crashed slowly around the shore as honey eyes gazed out over the ever changing water. She had made this place her home, the Riptide Isles, and kept her babies close. Over the last several two months she had wondered how living in isolation would affect her sweet foals. Her gaze turned towards them a warm smile on her tender mouth. She was doing this for them, their children, Ilios's foals, Areli's foals, and the whole of Helovia's children. Now she had to do some hard traveling, but why not make it a learning experience for them? Show them the world while she set out to make it a better place. It was early morning, the perfect time to set out, it would take at least a day if not two in order to reach the Hidden Falls. She prayed her kind eyes would rest once more upon her chocolate and gold daughter as she spoke to the leads. She knew it would be best if she could address the herds herself, but doubted strongly the leads would allow her such a privilege. Instead she would have to explain everything to the leaders and go back after a set time in order to see about volunteers. Silently she wondered towards the thick grass mouth watering as she filled her own belly. It was hard to suckle twins, especially when she was sure they would both be larger than herself. There was no anger in her thoughts as Penna sent her an image of herself. She was much thinner than she had been in years. Her already lithe body was skinnier than she had ever been in Helovia. The last couple of ribs showed slightly through under her white and cream pelt, and her hips were slightly more pronounced. 'I'll be fine once Birdsong sets in. You try taking care of two rascals and we'll see how skinny you get.' She could feel the smile in his thoughts, 'I take care of three here, not counting your other two.' She chuckled softly before striding back to her children.

Honey eyes watched her sleeping babies for a moment before her soft muzzle reached out to them. Waking foals could o one of two ways, easy or extremely difficult. She tried to run her nose softly over the twin's faces her voice bubbling quietly forth, "Violet, Caine, wake up sweethearts." She smiled brightly down at them before stepping back to give them some room. "You two need to get some breakfast, we have a long couple days ahead of us." She grinned playfully and lowered her head to their level. "We're going to visit all four herds and speak to the leaders." She smiled softly at them leaving out the part about hopefully leaving them at the Edge while she heads to the basin. She would not put their lives at risk even if it might be a great learning experience. Silently she allowed them to wake up and eat before slowly trying to herd them through the shallow waters she had discovered. Once they were all safely on the other side she smiled at her babies and shook the water from her pelt "We're headed to the Hidden Falls first, would anyone like to learn a little about the Falls on the way there?"

The trip was long and tiresome stopping often for the twins, and herself, to rest while Penna soared high above them. 'Almost there.' Penna's kind thoughts were very welcome indeed. "Penna says we are almost there my loves. Lets take one more break before we get there." She smiled and leaned her slightly malnourished frame against a large tree. "We need to lay down some rules while we are in the presence of these ranked horses." Honey eyes turned to both of them in turn demanding they both pay stick attention. "We all need to be very respectful, no matter the race, size, gender or anything else. You may speak, but don't speak over anyone, deal?" She watched them closely before smiling softly. She allowed them to do as the pleases for a while before calling them back and striking out.

Her heart pounded as she neared the border; fear of seeing Ciceron again thrilled through her frame. How would he take the two children at her side? Swallowing hard she halted outside the borders flashing honey eyes gazing out over the land. "Stay her my children I will be back in a moment." Silently she asked Penna to stay with them as she took off leaving the ground behind. Once high over the Falls she called forth her blue flames and circled over the land before heading back to her flock. She landed with the fire still on her cream and white body a smile toying over her dished face. "They will be here shortly, prepare yourselves." She laughed softly and extinguished the flames before striding to try and stand between her children. Penna cooed softly as he landed upon her withers hopping upon her back to keep the children entertained.

Words;; 844
Tags/OOC;; @Violet @Caine first please, just so everyone knows who is there! @Archibald @Kaj (I know you are on absent  but just incase <3) I would LOVE if the heads of every class could show up and listen. Anyone else is welcome as well, but it would be much easier if it was only ranked people.
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Bunnie the Bonnie Lass Posts: 9
OOC Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 25
Bunnie
Unarchived per request.