the Rift

[OPEN] All Around the Mulberry Bush

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

The girl seemed very sweet. Enough to make her wish that she could be young and naive again; and yet, had she ever been? It seemed her life had thrown one thing after another at her, forming her into a girl that had a lot more years on her than she should have. She couldn't think about that right now, this child was asking her questions, and she knew she needed to answer them. Looking down at her patiently, she took a moments pause in her story to explain to her just who the might God was," The Earth God is one of the four patron Gods that rule our lands. His home land is the Hidden Falls, where our Patron God is the Moon Goddess. I haven't met her yet, though I hope one day that I will."

She paused, hoping this was a satisfactory answer for her, ready to answer anymore, when she finally answered her own question. Her eyes widened in excitement, looking to where she direct, happily smiling and responding as such," Oh my! Thank you so much for your input! Hopefully I can find some there!" With that Myrrine began to follow suit, avoiding the stream lightly and searching beneath the bushes curiously. With the winter snow most of them were devoid of anything, but after continuous and a few pricks in her muzzle, her eyes came upon a bright red. She gasped in delight, seizing the moment to snatch forward and to grab the berries she had been told about. Fighting past the sharpness of the defensive vegetation, she managed to pull out a decent little group of them on one branch. Huffing in relief, she moved towards her cloak and gently placed them against it, before forming a makeshift pouch around it and tying it into a loose knot. This would do until she returned to the God.

Once finished, she looked to Hera happily, approaching her with a wide smile and dipping her head lightly to her," Thank you so much! You were right, they were over here. It was a little tricky getting to them, but I managed to get them! You've been the greatest help! Please, may I know your name friend?" She only hoped she wasn't asking too much by calling the child friend, though they were different in age, she felt that she liked the young filly, and was pleased to have had her help on this little journey. She only hoped they would be able to meet again and also spend time together once more in their home land.

OOC:

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Hera
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
All Around the Mulberry Bush - by Myrrine - 03-31-2016, 09:01 PM
RE: All Around the Mulberry Bush - by Hera - 03-31-2016, 09:27 PM
RE: All Around the Mulberry Bush - by Myrrine - 04-01-2016, 09:59 PM
RE: All Around the Mulberry Bush - by Hera - 04-02-2016, 07:44 PM