the Rift

[OPEN] All Around the Mulberry Bush

Hera Posts: 50
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 3 Months
nickel
THE SUN DOES NOT ABANDON THE MOON TO DARKNESS

Eager to hunt down the elusive berries the painted filly was not planning to give up and return empty handed. Surely there had to be something left out here right? Pausing to rub her muzzle against her foreleg to get rid of the itchiness the filly just happened to look down at a couple squashed berries. Her heart jumped with excitement as she ignored the prickles to stick her face down between the branches to try and snatch some of the fuller ripe berries. At first her horns kept getting caught on the branches making it hard to get at them but with a little wiggling she managed to grasp one of the thick stems and snap it off. There! She had managed to do something for herself, well for someone else but she was still happy. Now just to get her head out of here in one piece...

Figuring that getting out would be the easy part the filly tried pulling back the exact way she had gone in. Failure, her horns decided to snag on the multiple branches that were growing deeper in the bush. Bracing herself she tried pulling a little harder managing to get herself halfway out before the thorns snagged her mane. Great this was not how she had been planning to spend her day. Readjusting her grip on her berries she gave one last heave ripping her head backwards before the branches broke free sending her scrambling for her footing. Slipping on some hidden ice she found herself sitting in a pile of cold snow with pieces of broken branches stuck in her mane. "I got some." She mumbled stem still in her mouth, the few berries still managing to cling to the stem after such a rough exit.

Dropping them in front of her she lowered her head to try and rub away the scratches she now had on her face and neck. Why hadn't Elsa gotten covered in these things when she had done it? Rising to her feet and shaking herself off she looked over to see if the spotted girl had managed to get any. "I'm Hera, or at least that's what my Mamma called me." She replied a sad note touching her voice at the thoughts of her mother. It had been a few weeks since she had lived here but she still wished that her mother could be here with her. "Who are you?"

WORDS: ### || TAGGED: @Myrrine
Notes go here!

[Image: hera_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4d_by_moonstone_...9ggy0h.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads

Messages In This Thread
All Around the Mulberry Bush - by Myrrine - 03-31-2016, 09:01 PM
RE: All Around the Mulberry Bush - by Hera - 03-31-2016, 09:27 PM
RE: All Around the Mulberry Bush - by Myrrine - 04-01-2016, 09:59 PM
RE: All Around the Mulberry Bush - by Hera - 04-02-2016, 07:44 PM
RE: All Around the Mulberry Bush - by Myrrine - 04-02-2016, 09:02 PM
RE: All Around the Mulberry Bush - by Hera - 04-02-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: All Around the Mulberry Bush - by Myrrine - 04-03-2016, 10:04 PM