the Rift

[OPEN] A voice on the wind

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

She is quietly watching the waves this morning. The early golden light kissing the white brimmed claws that reach from the tossing waters. Grayness threatens to move in and steal the growing light away. Gentle winds grow more powerful by the second and the waves slap a little harder each time they find the coal colored stone rising from the rocking seas. It may even start raining or thundering soon, she muses to herself.

And what a lonely day today – it's days like these that I wish more of you, Mother. More of your presence, your guidance. A chance to hear your voice, because I fear I skew it each time I try to drudge the memories from my mind.

She closes her golden eyes with a soft sigh that rolls out into the air in white curls of breath-mist before dissipating. That tail of hers is always swishing, swatting and dangling its lacy white plume just over the ground or lifted over her dappled back – especially when her thoughts run like they are now. Without knowing it she steps further and lets the cold water wrap her feathered ankles. The cold jolts her away from her sorrowful daydreams and a whuff billow from her pink nostrils, which now flare a little. Her tail snaps and dances behind her while she erupts into a spirited spin, frolicking from the receding water with a playful kick.

Look over there!

Something pulls at her ears, her eyes, and her full attention to the dark  mouth of a mysterious looking cavern. She's not sure why she's suddenly looking at it, into it, wanting to approach it with utter curiosity. She looks east, west... is there anyone else around? Her skin shivers beneath her steely gray fur. An adventure partner would be just the perfect thing right now..

Macaria

Your words in my memory
Are like music to me
(picture by smithers)

[i just copied the tags from the plot post, apologies if you're not participating right away.]

lets have some funnn ;D

@Akeli @Tae @Murtagh @Milo @Ali @Ru @Chan @Etziel
OPEN TO EVERYONE! Anyone can still jump in.

Messages In This Thread
A voice on the wind - by NPC - 04-01-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: A voice on the wind - by Macaria - 05-02-2016, 08:34 AM
RE: A voice on the wind - by Ru - 05-02-2016, 04:35 PM