the Rift

Caneo's boring

Caneo Posts: 133
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3h :: 6 years HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Ophiria :: Dragon Snake :: None kae
His friends are sort of inactive/mostly absent atm and I've achieved my short-term plan of 'acquire snake' so.....

Anyone interested in doing something with him? Pissing him off? He's (trying to be) a spy for the Dragon's Throat, he could use a sneaky character to take him under their wing, so to speak....

Could also use some enemies but he's pretty tolerant. He dislikes random violence, and rudeness, and that's about it :|

Uh, he also wants to show off his snake/ does anyone have knowledge of companions who wants to chat?

I'm pretty slow atm bc I'm really busy so I'll probably be taking only a couple of threads at a time... I'm sort of fishing for ideas bc idk where to go with him. He's irritatingly happy.

* violence & magic use always permitted *
Do not tag Caneo unless you are starting a new thread you would like me to see! Thank you!

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
He'd be more than welcome to teach Erthë how to be sneaky! It'd be super secret because they're in different herds, which adds drama and flair and mystery ;D She's a bit of a smartass loudmouth so I think they would end up arguing a lot, but it'd be fun if they had these bouts of 'I'm never teaching/learning a thing from you ever again!' and storm off only to grudgingly end up in each others company again. x3

At the very least I'd like a thread with them, because I need more to do. <3 Erthë's good at attracting trouble, she'd be more than likely to drag him into her mess if you want.

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Kiki Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5.3 :: a lady never tells
Kiki
I have Najya in the throat who has a baby dragon?
She'd be a terrible enemy since she generally likes everyone. xD
But she's still figuring out this companion business.

-- Orlando Strong --

Nickel Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 :: 24
nickel
Offers anyone of my characters, all of them need plots and threads so you can take your pick :)

Zuno Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 19
Zuno
him and sikeax as friends? they're both in the throat and i don't think he'd really bother her that much
not to mention they both need the friends

@Erthë They can totally meet! He won't know what to make of her, for sure... idk if he's outgoing enough to try to teach her anything without a good reason (i.e. he thinks he has to for some reason...) but we could def thread them and see how they get along :o I can see it playing out several different ways, depending. If you have time to start a thread I'd be grateful.

@Kiki maybe they could be companion noobs together? He needs to meet some herdmates, anyway... I can prob start an open Throat thread sometime in the near-ish future.

@Zuno I can see him being friends with Sikeax! Friends within the herd are always good, he could use some healthy relationships.

@Nickel I haven't read enough of your characters to have a firm preference, but maybe one of the Falls three? He doesn't know much about the Falls herd yet... if there are any he has a chance of following home that would be cool, actually? :o So he can sightsee lmao

Anyone who wants to/can be antagonistic at him would be really good, I'd kind of like him to realize Helovia's not totally safe kid zone (he thinks it is atm....)

Do not tag Caneo unless you are starting a new thread you would like me to see! Thank you!

Lena the Songbird Posts: 663
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 4 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Imogen :: Common Kitsune :: Fire Heather
Lena! :DDDD

Lena knows about companions and Lena is nice and they might still be boring but I like boring, dork friends. <3333

@Lena Yes!! I forgot he was gonna visit the Basin come spring, I'm gonna make you a thread ! :D

Lena the Songbird Posts: 663
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 4 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Imogen :: Common Kitsune :: Fire Heather
Yes please. <333333

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen
I would like to thread with Caneo. I have admired him from afar for too long. And perhaps with Knox? Knox is the sneakiest sneaky sneaksneak, and could teach him stuff (if convinced, would take a few threads and Caneo bringing up that falls and DT are allied, so a longer plot) or just idk, exist and be sneaky at him. Otherwise Milo could be silent if you want to practice Caneo's skill at navigating one sided conversations.

As a bonus, I am also pretty slow right now and would be more than happy to do a slow going thread with you (honestly I would prefer it) and wouldn't be pressuring you to tag. :)

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki
Absolutely no pressure! Feel free to tag Naj in an open thread so they can do all kinds of companion noob things. <3

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base

@Knox YES I would love a thread with Knox! And I would love if they could be sneak buddies eventually, I will put that on my list. Think it's def possible Caneo would find him impressive enough to bother trying to learn from him.

Jen
@Caneo sounds great. Would you mind starting? I have a midterm to write at the moment :/

I'll start! It might take a bit, but I'll get around to it.

Jen
No rush. :) Shoot me a message on skype when you have it (j.s.n.y.)