the Rift

Want to get injured?

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
So I've been thinking it's about time Erthë does some serious mistakes with her bow. Considering that she's been pointing the thing at everyone and their dog since she got it, I'm surprised no one has gotten seriously injured. It is time to change this! Preferably in a public setting, so she can get in trouble over it! >:D

Would you be interested in getting your character shot? The level of injury would be up to you but the bow is pretty dangerous, so I'm thinking anything from second degree frost bite to near-lethal force - or if you'd like to get rid of a character, it could even be fatal! It's all up to you! :D

This is not limited to one person but it's easier to keep it original with a lower headcount... Let's say a max of three victims tops? And at least one who won't hesitate to call her out on being reckless, dangerous and will tattle on her to the Edge leadership. xD

Sign up below for participation ~ all you have to do is annoy her enough to whip out the bow (which is not all that difficult, tbh)

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
I'm not willing to nominate any of my characters, but I really want to thread Akeli with Erthë, so if you need any emotional support after she gets all reckless, sign me up ;D
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
>.> <.< shamelessly offers Rex or Aelfwine xD
Aelf is going to join the edge but we imagined her being injured by Calstron and having Tilney come and heal her, but if you want Erthë to do it with her bow then that could work :D I can talk to goat to okay it too!

Vu Posts: 28
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3 :: 3 (Orangemoon)
Istina
I think that could be a good way for her and Vu to meet. <3

-All magic and force are permitted barring serious injury and/or death-
-Powerplay outside of fighting is permitted-
-Please tag in all replies-

Oultik Posts: 18
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 7 Years HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Erakro :: Lion :: None TierRen
Oultik is all up for this! I considered him trying to sneak into a herd land for some drama, so maybe that could be why she shoots?

Caenan is also up for this. He is a World's Edge Sergeant (nothing of super high rank, but still ranked -shrugs-) and maybe after he healed all up he could try to teach her how to use it? I really want Caenan to get involved within the herd.

In other words "Pick me, pick me!" XD
[Image: outlik_pixel_by_danjahmouse_d9wbjh9_by_t...9zd0je.gif] [Image: VsRNHQ7.png]

Chan
@Ki'irha I'm definitely up for a thread anytime! If you're interested in making one now they can get past that first encounter and maybe be friendly by the time shit goes down. ^^

@Skylark It would be cool to injure Aelfwine :o especially since Tilney and Erthë is in the same herd, I can't imagine he'd be happy to have his sister shot by a fellow herdmate. I'm all for it if you are!

@Vu LOL poor Vu xD I'm sure they can meet in a less violent manner if you'd rather do that - if you're sure though I'm more than happy to assist. Do you have a setting in mind, or would you rather just get to close to her practice sessions?

Kiki Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5.3 :: a lady never tells
Kiki
She can always add more scars to Iona's repertoire of scars if she wants ;D
Might be able to get Aly (or another Moon Doctor) in that thread too for some healin'

-- Orlando Strong --

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
@Erthe sure :D I'll talk to Goat about it to make sure! <3

Chan
@Kiki heh that would be awkward x3 a fine thank you for the kind generosity... Would you be interested in a more intentional scar? I'd like to do some mock spars, to keep me patient until baby is old enough to get her stats. It would be fun to have some play-fights with the two of them!

Vu Posts: 28
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3 :: 3 (Orangemoon)
Istina
@Erthë  hahaha, well Vu could use a scar or two. I can easily see her hearing the sound of the bow firing and stepping right into the way of it trying to find the source of the noise XD you know what they about curiosity and all that

-All magic and force are permitted barring serious injury and/or death-
-Powerplay outside of fighting is permitted-
-Please tag in all replies-

Brit Posts: 11
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 15hh :: 19
Brit
Could I use this as a way of killing off a character? It would definitely get her in trouble! We can plot more in private if you want but I can see you have quite a few contenders as is :)

Chan
Oh you most definitely could! :D No trouble like real trouble, add angst and heartbreak to that and you have me on my knees. <3 Hit me up on Skype or PM whenever, can't wait to hear what you have in mind!

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Goat okayed the plan, @Erthe ! :D So when you feel ready to do it, just tag Aelfwine and we'll be there <3

My reply with Rex is kinda on hold until Smitty replies to a current thread with her as she's finding her companion in it :) But feel free to skip me if @Kiuaji wants in to chat with her for a bit!
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Shoot Mauja, please. xD
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
Tilney will be like "Earthë... it wud b rlly kool if u didnt do that ok thank u"

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
points at Shahrokh

made by reli

tag me in everything