the Rift

Vu :: Istina

Vu Posts: 28
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3 :: 3 (Orangemoon)
Istina
Vu’s Wishlist

Magic: 

1.      Water x Light: Can be used to create small ice structures as well as cover her body in the chill of ice making her skin frigid to the touch. 
Restrictions: up to admin (I’m not looking for any sort of weapon from this, Vu just doesn’t handle being touched all that well)

2.      Time x Light: Can see flashes of the future/past through dreams/nightmares
Restrictions: up to admin, I’d like them to leave her prone to periods of exhaustion though depending how long/intense her dream or nightmare was. 

3.      Earth x Light: Healing abilities, she can heal herself as well
Restrictions: Can heal most injuries but leaves her weak and drained for an appropriate number of hours compared to the severity of the injury. If her patient does not wish for a scar and Vu is feeling generous, she can heal them completely but then takes the scar onto herself which cannot be healed.

4.      Fire x Time: Can project blue fire from hooves and disrupt time warps but not destroy them.
Restrictions: Up to admin 

Companions:

1.      Normal: Fennec Fox – Read 
2.      Mythical: Cerndyr – Earth Spirit
3.      Species Specific: Dragon – Toxic Breath

-All magic and force are permitted barring serious injury and/or death-
-Powerplay outside of fighting is permitted-
-Please tag in all replies-

Outcast
Istina
Adding:

Genetic Mutation: extra magic slot
Genetic Mutation: able to bond to two companions

Outcast
Istina
Adding:

Dark x Earth: Telekinesis, can move the earth with her mind and form small structures in an offensive AND defensive form, i.e. spiked sections of wall, sharp rocks at the bottom of a trap.
Restrictions: Can only create 3 constructs per every 12 posts & not exceeding four feet in height