the Rift

Oultik Plots

Oultik Posts: 18
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 7 Years HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Erakro :: Lion :: None TierRen
So whenever Tamme was helping me brainstorm ideas for Oultik's magic/custom item she came up with his jade dragon and the eventual legend title 'the Dragon Hunter'. I love it but it wasn't anything that he would ever become known as in character, that is, until his dragon was stolen. That happening has given me the perfect opportunity to get plotting for Oultik and to give reason behind the eventual title.

He does not know who it was that took his dragon ( @Misael ) but he wants to get a message to whoever it was that took it. He wants them to know that he is looking so he is going to start introducing himself as 'the Dragon Hunter'. I figure that he could cause trouble and give that introduction for himself until it eventually gets around to Dragon's Throat/Misael. He could put the appearance and the name together, maybe? Then the drama could go from there.

Oultik can be a butt but he wouldn't attack/cause trouble for anyone without reason, especially since he is the more cunning type. So whatever he did would have to have reason behind it. Which not all of it would have to be bad? I am having him introduce himself using the title to some that he meets, but I am not sure that would be enough to have Misael find out who it is. Nor enough to commit it to anyone's memory.

I think that I am planning:
At least one bad thing.
At least one heroic thing.
And some introductions.

The heroic thing(s) paired with doing bad could also add fun with characters debating on whether he is a good guy or a bad one.

I am terrible at plotting ideas, so do any of you have  any ideas?

Another plot that I am tossing around is because of his strong dislike of the Dragon's Throat he might get bored (he is right now) and he might look for ways to annoy @Megaera . I don't want him to have foals yet, but I thought maybe he could meet and have a fling with a Dragon's Throat member, just to get at her?

It is something that could lead to a few outcomes:
1.) He could actually end up caring for the mare and there could be complications there.
2.) He could stick to just using her and it could lead to heartbreak for her, possibly a touch of guilt for him.
3.) Something else I haven't thought of yet.. because I said a few things not a couple XD

Or another path that this could possibly take is that a Dragon's Throat foal might attach themselves to Oultik or Erakro? A similar plot could happen with that. Minus the using part, because Oultik loves foals.
[Image: outlik_pixel_by_danjahmouse_d9wbjh9_by_t...9zd0je.gif] [Image: VsRNHQ7.png]

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
THIS ISN'T REALLY RELATED TO YOUR PLOTS BUT he and Vol should spar :D I actually had it planned that Vol was going to challenge him for dominance after his failed stealth, but then I went to London for a long weekend right after the stealth and by the time I got back it would have been too long IC D: but they should definitely spar, especially since Vol knows Oultik's appearance from the stealth but I'll say he ICly lost sight of him before he could challenge xD

If he introduced himself as 'the Dragon Hunter' it would give Vol even more reason to dislike him because he has two dragons who wouldn't take kindly to it ;)

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Oh! I am so for this! Anytime that you want they could spar.
[Image: outlik_pixel_by_danjahmouse_d9wbjh9_by_t...9zd0je.gif] [Image: VsRNHQ7.png]

Caneo Posts: 133
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3h :: 6 years HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Ophiria :: Dragon Snake :: None kae
I like Oultik! If he introduced himself to Caneo there's a chance Caneo would tell others about this "Dragon Hunter" guy he met, and he's DT so that might help?

Just an idea! If it doesn't suit you that's cool, too.

* violence & magic use always permitted *
Do not tag Caneo unless you are starting a new thread you would like me to see! Thank you!

That would work great, Kae! I have been wanting to thread with Caneo so it is actually a perfect thing to add in on this.

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
I WANT HIM AND MYRRINE TO MEET AGAIN BECAUSE I LOVE THEM! If he had to save her from something, or had to rescue her or one of her foals (which one will be coming soon), that would be fun. There could also be complications in her upcoming birth and he can come in and help her. IDK BUT I NEED OULTIK IN MY LIFE!

@Oultik
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Laine Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'10" :: 25
Laine
lol Oultik is so much fun

Heads up tho there's no more Mrs. Nice Meg, so be cautious with the poking of her.

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Not sure if Arah could someway fit into his plots but I'd love for them to meet! :D
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Just so you know I'm ready for our spar whenever! :D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]