the Rift

[PRIVATE] a casual affair?

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Of all the things Tembovu could have said- he questioned whether or not it was his. She rolled her eyes and turned her head away toward the child. "No it's Deimos's." Okay, the bitter sneer was a little much, but he seriously didn't trust her that much? "Of course its yours dipshit." She mumbled. But her angry raving was suddenly cut short as the child coughed. She looked at him, suddenly seized with fear. Thankfully, he calmed down and she felt utterly horrible.

It was her fault for being so naive, and no her child was suffering from being born during the last days of winter. Now not only was she grumpy at Tembovu, but she was livid at herself. Fuck, she couldn't even birth him at the correct time. Her gaze slipped back to Tembovu, and gave him an exhausted, but happy sigh. "I suppose since I was an ass, you should get to name your first son." There was a sense of pride in that, and Elsa couldn't help but feel a little special that she could give him this. At least she was useful for something.

Edgar stared at the little family, before hopping over to give his own hellos to the baby. He cooed, flapping his wings as he danced in circles. This time though, he was extra careful to stay away from gummy baby mouths. Shida scarred the poor thing for life.

Elsa lifted her wing slightly to reveal more of her- and his - son. He was only pale in color like her, and with wings. The rest of him no doubt is a direct representation of Tembovu's bloodline. He was a looker no doubt, and overprotective mom kicked in. She'd need to keep all the girls away from him until later- even though there was no way she could actually do that.

But now she was happy. A moment that she could hang onto forever.

"talk" 

image credits

@Hawezi
@Tembovu
i faillll ;-; also it sucks ass so pls forgive me
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
a casual affair? - by Elsa - 04-04-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: a casual affair? - by Tembovu - 04-05-2016, 03:05 AM
RE: a casual affair? - by Hawezi - 04-08-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: a casual affair? - by Elsa - 04-22-2016, 12:18 PM
RE: a casual affair? - by Tembovu - 04-27-2016, 01:32 PM