the Rift

Snow Brooding [Ricochet, open]

Bellatrix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The musk of stallion almost didn't reach her cold and poorly working nostrils. Somehow it winded it's way to them, setting her slightly sunken features to a more attentive state. The scent was quickly followed by an enthusiastic, masculine call. Icy orbs flicked up, just in time to catch the flash of gold and black fur before her. A male, brawny, fit, equine. Her eyes widened, dark lashes batting back against her face. He was about her height, though far stouter and well muscled, with brilliant turqoise eyes. Unfortunately, handsome stallions seemed so plentiful in this place, Bellatrix was hardly surprised at his luring presence. Another flash of fur, this time at the stranger's feet, sent her dancing a few step backwards.

A small, patched canine stood obediently at the dunskin's side. It took her a few moments to realize that the creature was the stallion's pet. She had seen humans in her old land with such small canines, but they were loud, obnoxious things that would bite at your hooves if given the chance. After eyeing the dog for a moment longer, she let her gaze move back to the sandy buck. His polite greeting was almost shocking, considering the reception she'd gotten from most others in this place. "Hello, sir." Blue pools became more hooded, and she uttered a well mannered response with a dip of her ashen head. There was no reason to believe that this boy was any different than the rest. And in this weakened state, she would have no way of defending herself, should he desire to harm her.

The dappled belle could only watch as the stranger looked her over with his aquamarine view. Suddenly, it seemed, he grew agitated. The boy's husky voice rose, hardened and angry. Startled, she whirled backwards a few more paces, nearly tripping over tired, clumsy limbs. The silver dame was about ready to turn tail and run as far as her failing body would take her, but the brute went on. Still he thrashed furiously, the rage clear in his tone and sculpted form. But his words intrigued her, and reluctantly, she stayed her hooves. Was this odd horse really angered by her thinned bodice? It didn't seem he was trying to charm her, but what other reason would he have to be so concerned? Carefully, she attempted to give him some explanation.
"No one made me this way, sir. I lost my family, and I do not know anyone in this land. I have no reason to survive." The words were heavy on her tongue, yet they made perfect sense. It may have been the lack of nutrients that made her so forthcoming with a total stranger; it was as if her control over what she said had been loosening for sometime now.

[ooc: It's okay ;) ]

Bellatrix

Messages In This Thread
Snow Brooding [Ricochet, open] - by Bellatrix - 10-14-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: Snow Brooding [Ricochet, open] - by Ricochet - 10-18-2012, 11:26 PM
RE: Snow Brooding [Ricochet, open] - by Bellatrix - 10-19-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: Snow Brooding [Ricochet, open] - by Ricochet - 10-25-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Snow Brooding [Ricochet, open] - by Ricochet - 10-30-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: Snow Brooding [Ricochet, open] - by Bellatrix - 10-30-2012, 06:32 PM
RE: Snow Brooding [Ricochet, open] - by Blu - 11-07-2012, 06:37 PM