the Rift

in search of a father ~~

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
so ive been planning for a while for amara to end up pregnant (likely bc of her alters, well see), since shes mortified of that ever happening and it would push her character development into some direction (its already going like 20 ways why not add one more), ive decided to go through with it.

the plan is for one of amaras alters to go out and flirt with the baby daddy, get pregnant, and when amara comes to flip out. for the next two weeks shell be in absolute panic bc h o w did this happen last she checked she was pure as snow. and when she actually has the kid shell either take it with her or abandon it or suffer bc its stillborn and have to bury it somewhere.

so what i'm looking for is a father (no requirements), who would be willing to sire the foal. im also looking for a foal player, but they arent necessary (if i dont get any offers on the foal before may-ish theyll probably just be stillborn). if a player is found then the breeding will take place at a time that suits them to give them time to plan etc and !!! just as a heads up, this child will probably have some sort of mental illness bc of maras own

!!!! if you are going to play amara's foal, please please be active with them!!!! its so saddening to see unplayed foals and foals that develop none bc they were never played and also them being active is crucial

baby daddies--
reginald
abraham
volterra

foal players--
feel free to pm me if you have any confusion on the events within amara's posts

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
ILIOS!!! He has open stats up right now and I plan on playing the baby!
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Reginald can sire, and also mess with her head some more if that's appealing :U

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Time the Dice Queen Posts: 144
OOC Account atk: 50 | def: 50 | dam: 50
Mare :: Other :: 5'7 :: 22 HP: 5050 | Buff: DROPKICK
Time
Abraham could also sire :3 It would be great because he already banged Sia...

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
I can offer Vol, although you already have a Vol kid so I doubt you'll want another buttttt he's always up for it ;D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]