the Rift

can Rikyn eavesdrop on you?

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
:D
I think the title says most of it, but I would like to try our hand at eavesdropping on some folks by jumping into some threads people have going.  I'd rather they be a few posts in so that the conversation is flowing and he can just meander in naturally.  While he did some snooping about as a child with his friends and has dabbled here and there in being clandestine, I've never really had him do anything to explore his fascination with being sneaky.

It doesn't have to be anything important!  This is mostly just for him to learn how to go about not being noticed long enough to hear a few juicy things, and as lessons, what he's hearing can be anything from the weather to actual gossip.  

You are welcome to catch him, or not!  That is up to everyone in the threads, I'm pretty open to whatever so long as he doesn't get murdered or seriously crippled. :D  He also is pretty clueless so he will likely be doing dumb things through out that will get him caught.

If anyone interested in the Order wants to jump in/come along/ect., I'd be more than happy to oblige. <3

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Laine Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'10" :: 25
Laine
ooh ooh!! What if he gets caught being sneaky in the Edge and d'Arcy bails him out of trouble?! (it'd be a fun intro for sure)

LOL
Rikyn casually stalking the Edge all the time I like it.
It would be fun! Really neat way to start an acquaintanceship for sure.
As long as they don't punt him into the ocean I'm down!

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

LovellaTorendo Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 :: 97
LovellaTorendo
You are welcome to do this to any of my threads at any time, not that I have many yet but I will.  I will even remember that I said this and put a "no Rikyn" note on them if it is ever something that shouldn't be overheard.   :) :) :)

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
I'm open to him popping into just about anything that any of my characters are in. :3

Thank you so much guys. <3
I really appreciate it!
We should be hitting up some characters near you soon. ;D

Wishlist - Plots

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Same goes for my characters as Chaotics! :D

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Same here, feel free to jump in in any of mine. Ilios wouldn't be a happy camper for sure lol
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
@Rikyn if I ever manage to get a Själ/ @Glacia thread going he should eavesdrop on them! :3

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
Of course he should stalk Erthë too ;D Feel free to skulk about in any of my open threads, knock yourself out!

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

@ChaoticMelodies

Sounds good!  I'm hoping to get some new threads up/entered today. we'll see if my brain cooperates x3

Wishlist - Plots

Wanderer Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5' 4" :: 17
aka wanda
You can listen in on any of my threads :)