the Rift

[OPEN] Been a while

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real, for the Devil at the cross road wants to make a Deal

His body did not wince one time as he smelled the decaying body in front of his eyes. Stone orbs watched the beast melt into a pool of liquid, until finally bones laid in a puddle of liquid. He smiled a smile from the pits of hell as he heard the stallion ask him why? Why would anyone want magic? His demonic crown shook softly with a chuckle as he looked over."Have you ever felt like you wish you were dead? So the pain and suffering just comes to an end. I want to show people dying is not all it's cracked up to be. I want others to understand that there is nothing special about dying, we all can do it. Some need to know what happens to the body when we decay. Just maybe if they knew what it felt like, and what happens to our body when we die; they will want to live again with a new found motivation. I know it is a morbid awful magic to most people, but it is the only thing I know. Maybe, just maybe others will not suffer the way I did if, they just know what it is like to die. "" His stone like gaze locked with the ram stallion as he now introduced himself as Misael. Nox dipped his head with respect as he looked back to the beast."You do not look so hot buddy, do you feel okay?"" His deep Latin voice rumbled from hell as he looked to the quaking stallion. Not all were cut out to deal with this type of magic, especially squeamish souls.

He chuckled lightly watching the strong stallion quiver in disgust over a rotting, decaying, and liquidized body. The demonic stallion spoke once again as he watched the white bleached bones start to dry I am a healer from the Basin. I know it does not look like I am helping this soul, but not all dark magic is as bad as you think."" With a heavy nod of his skull the beast started to re-form in front of their eyes. The bones first rebuilt themselves, then the innards re formed to create a skinned wolf. The puss, black, and green liquid formed the muscles, and last the skin and fur started to slither back into its place. The wolf stood there alive and breathing. Its jaws no longer foamed, and the deranged look was gone from its eyes. The beast looked at the two stallions with almost a relief look to his face as it ran off into the woods once again. Nox smiled softly and looked to Misael "Rabies affects the brain, and the only way to cure it is to die. That wolf would have died a painful death and infected many others. By decaying his body the brain liquefied causing the virus to seep into the ground. When the bones dried the virus was killed from not living in a host. Then when the magic is called off, or wears off he is put back together rabies free. The wolf can now go live his second life illness free. There is a reason to my madness, and a reason a didn't put a hoof to its skull. "" His deep voice spoke as he looked were the wolf had scurried off. At the end of his sentence he looked back to the colored stallion. "I bet you thought i was just torturing that creature. I am sure the thought went through your skull about just killing it quickly. If I killed it, the beast would never have a chance to live. That wolf got to experience life, death, and a new pure life again. That is why I did it, I have a heart. "" The cold words stopped. He awaited to see what the ram stallion would have to say about that answer.

"Talking here""

Image Credits!

@Misael

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Been a while - by Misael - 04-06-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Been a while - by Mortuus Nox - 04-06-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Been a while - by Misael - 04-14-2016, 11:17 PM
RE: Been a while - by Random Event - 04-18-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Been a while - by Mortuus Nox - 04-25-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Been a while - by Misael - 05-06-2016, 02:21 PM