the Rift

[OPEN] Spring Maladies

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

Pearly brows shot up in surprise at the glum words that spilled from Hera's lips, but though she wanted to, she did not argue with the statement. Something she thought herself hear in the quiet voice advised against it, and not one of all the myriad objections that swarmed her head seemed quite sufficient to convince the girl otherwise. If she didn't want to carry hope then there was nothing for Erthë to do but console her... or, at the very least, distract her from the loneliness and grief.

"You don't know? Then I'll give you a job, Hera! I'm the Seer's apprentice you know, so I can do that!" Probably.

"I need you to find them for me, and let them know that their presence will be required at the next Mist Watch. You think you can do that? It would really help me out a lot..."

Erthë squinted down at the girl that huddled beneath her wing, quietly wondering to herself how much trouble this fake order would land her in. It wasn't necessarily untrue, because Mauja was important enough to the Moon to receive a private audience (the lucky bastard, why him and not her) and Nyx was the general, and they had discussed defenses last time... but it likely went way over her level of authority to be able to order people around like that. To think of what Alune would say if he found out... which he would, sooner or later.

But at the same time, if it got Hera out of this lethargic state, nothing the grown ups did would be too high a price to pay.

"You should try to talk to people more, you know. Both in the herd and outside it. Who knows, if you ask people who wander the Threshold forest about your mother they might have news for you, and even if they don't you can be a great help to people who are new and need a place to stay. As long as you stay away from dangerous looking people it should be fine!"

Or so she hoped. Erthë had no real sense for danger herself, the things other people freaked out over often seemed perfectly reasonable to her, even amusing. Building ice bridges on the ocean, prancing through the wilds on her own, greeting bone-masked strangers with a friendly smile - perhaps she was the weird one, and not everyone else.

She would land her friend in trouble, no doubt about it.

ERTHË
I think of love but let it pass
It       feels       like         fire    
but it won't last
image credits

@Hera

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
Spring Maladies - by Hera - 04-06-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: Spring Maladies - by Erthë - 04-06-2016, 09:33 PM
RE: Spring Maladies - by Hera - 04-06-2016, 10:14 PM