the Rift

[OPEN] Electric Shocks and Ticking Clocks

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

Well shit.

I knew the feeling, I knew what I was facing yet again. Pregnancy.. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, I mean you fuck around without protection, and eventually it's bound to happen. At least I got a few good runs in before I came down with child yet again. I mean, that last time with Caleb? It was good. Then with the great gray beast.... Well, he was big and rough, but I couldn't control him, and it wasn't nearly as sensuous. It was rather primal, controlled by the straight desire to just go for it.

But this didn't stop my duties from being done. Oh no. Despite the swelling in my belly, I still managed to get around and exercise, yell at some puny maggot like soldiers, and go about my day like I wasn't pregnant at all. I was pretty awesome like that.

But, as I go along my day, something out of the ordinary happens. We have guests at our entrance. Duty calls, and my body stretches up tall to greet the callers. I approach the entrance and emerge, tense and ready for action. I do not fully emerge from the icy cavern that leads within, instead observing the two mares outside. Once I deem them not too threatening I show myself, but visibly never letting my guard down. My eyes flicker from the spotted girl with wings, then land on the gray with barred legs, a white mane, and horns. She is rather pretty, both are, but she is unique. Something deep down wished we had her here... Then again, maybe that was her mission here? But her friend would have to stay. We couldn't, No, wouldn't take that one.

But then again, maybe this was business, or maybe a trap. The only way to know would be to find out.

"Sialia, Corporal of the Aurora Basin. What is it you seek?" My tone is brisk, and demanding, but not entirely unkind. It was my job to be standoffish. I protected those within our boarders.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Dacianna @Hotaru
Words;;
Notes;; Hope you don't mind me jumping in here! I tagged Hotaru in case this is something important and Brit wants her here for it! :D Also, I'm sorry this is shit.

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Electric Shocks and Ticking Clocks - by Dacianna - 04-07-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Electric Shocks and Ticking Clocks - by Sialia - 04-08-2016, 11:08 PM