the Rift

TARAHS/ARNEYS FIRSTBORN [AUDITION INFO/SIGN UP]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind

It wont be long until Arah and Tilbert are ready to be parents!
Ideally we would like someone else to write this character with us on Helovia and become a part of the family; it already has a name, gender and entire design worked out mostly.
I have chosen NOT to reveal much info yet as I am worried all previous interest in this character was because she has artwork from prominent artists, and I am worried people may not in fact be dedicated to playing the character but just want to use the art if that makes sense.
I cannot emphasise how important it is to me that I find the best match for this character, and that they wont fall into AA. If a match is not found, Frostie or myself will play her.

Here's what I can tell you though;
  • The character is female
  • There IS a chance there could be a male twin - This might depend on how much response we get from this.
  • She was designed by an incredible equine artist you have all heard of, but I will not say who because again this is not about 'omg i want some of so and so's art', this is about actually committing to a character.
  • The characters personality IS somewhat customizable to what you'd preffer as this is not final yet.
How will this work?
  • This will work exactly the same as how Tamme will be playing my character Byron/Viktor. He's still my character, but she plays him and I am only leasing his rights to her.
  • This character will be leased to the successful applicant in the same way, she will however NOT be owned by you in anyway. This was also one of the requests her designer made, that she is not to be resold or given away, etc. (I wouldn't anyway)
  • Please message my OC account OR skype (murdoch.paddy.chaya) with the form below to register your interest; those who have done so will be sent a reference of the character and a brief. 
  • You will then have a week or two to come up with an audition post AS the character which can be sent to me via message, or perhaps we could see about having a thread for this audition in the growth center? (ill ask admin about this)
  • Frostie and I will then work out who we'd like to play her, simples!
What am I looking for?
  • Someone who doesn't already have 87 characters to write
  • Someone active and totally willing to participate
  • Someone GENUINELY INTERESTED in playing the character, not just wanting to get their paws on some art!
  • ABOVE ALL; DEDICATION TO THIS CHARACTER

Form to send to me;
OOC Name;
How many characters do you have?
How much time would you be able to spend on this character?
Why should we pick you?

Thanks fellas, I'll send all applicants information re; audition on the 13th April.

Art by Neverrmind @ DA

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Wanderer Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5' 4" :: 17
aka wanda
ahhhh tempting .___.

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
Aaah, if it was a colt I would def have applied but another girl... hnngh. Wouldn't want it to clash with Erthë. :3

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
@Chan if youre interested there might be a male twin :)

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Chan Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 17hh :: 25
Chan
That would definitely be more interesting! I filled in the form anyway, I'm awfully curious but I think I'd like more information before saying yay or nay either way <3

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
FLAILS

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
Okay, so after sucking on the thought for a while (like a lollipop 8D) I have come to the decision that I do very very much want the twin if you decide he will be a go <3 I have all sorts of ideas, and it's at the level of me maybe making him happen even if it turns out not to be a Tilarah baby. :D

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

LovellaTorendo Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 :: 97
LovellaTorendo
This would be so cool! I recently promised to play a Tiva foal though so, I can't try. Very interested to see her (or them) in action though. :) :)

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

OMG

Oultik Posts: 18
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 7 Years HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Erakro :: Lion :: None TierRen
I -so- look forward to this foal <3 I will creep on her so much whenever she comes on!

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
I guess my amount of characters puts me out of the race :/ haha
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
You can still apply @Zandora.
We will accept all applications and while reviewing them take into consideration the amount of active characters each applicant has.
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
stalking because AUDITION DAY

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Semper Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'3" :: 21
Semper
Can't wait!