the Rift

Enyo's Magic!

Enyo Posts: 27
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14hh :: 2
Onei :: Gyrfalcon :: None M.E.
HEY SO I'm not usually good at coming up with organic ways where my characters -discover- something about themselves, like magic or whatnot (For perspective: Ros is FIVE years old and I've never written her flying before ._.)

Let's try something different! Enyo has nifty Earth magic and I would like for her to find out that she has it! Give her a confidence boost and whatnot :') Anyone got a character they would like to use as a guinea pig? Come up with cool plots???
[Image: pixelcomm4_by_sourful-d9xl8aw.png]
Pixel by Sourful!

Please tag Enyo in all posts!
All force is permitted against her!

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
Ooh what if she's playing with a foal and they're chasing after her and her magic is like NOPE NOT GONNA CATCH ME and creates a trap.

Do you want it to be a LOL WHOOPS FOUND THE MAGIC or a TRIGGERED BY STRESS thing?

Reginald Posts: 165
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 hh :: 3 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Ka'Mate :: Harpy Eagle :: None & Ka'Ora :: Harpy Eagle :: None M.E.
Either-or, really! I have absolutely no idea how to introduce her trap magic (lolololololololololol) Anything sounds fun ;D

--Please tag REGINALD in every reply!

--All force is allowed to be used against this character!

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
I'd be up for Murtagh being a guinea pig :D Maybe if she uses her trap magic on him ( ;D) he can figure out that he has paralytic fog breath too! TAKIN EVERYBODY DOWN

ORRR they could get harrassed by an NPC and use their great unknown powers to fight crime

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Its kewl M.E. Glacia STILL hasn't discovered her magic :'D

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
Feel free to use our thread to try stuff out ^^ Trap herself by accident maybe, and freak out/have Erthë dig her out again haha

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~