the Rift

[OPEN] dedication to a new age

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
sweet, sugar, candyman

Well.

So far, the Basin seemed like a verifiable funhouse compared to this first impression of the Throat. Obviously I was (mostly) joking about swimming - really I was just afraid that I would have to - there was no need to bring up drowning. If she was trying to intimidate me right away she was definitely doing a great job. I shrink a little bit - instinctively moving closer to Deimos for protection and comfort but I catch myself after the first step and return to where I was standing before. I know he wouldn’t really like to have my sugar-self pressed up against him, even if I was chilling the air around me slightly in a way that would remind him of home.

I’m aware of the fact that Jellybean and I are a strange pair to be accompanying the Reaper on his journeys but I’m also hoping that Deimos will at least give me a chance. We’ve barely spoken! I thought we’d have the chance on this trip but nooo. We literally travelled from one tip of Helovia to the other and I’m pretty sure the only words that had been spoken were all from me… beyond the grunt that passed for an invitation back in the Basin.

The enigma that was my Lord would have to wait because we were meeting the Sultana. I loved it! So much better than Lord and Lady!! At the quirk of an eyebrow that I took to be my cue, I offered a warm smile to our strange welcoming party. “I’m Johnny, the Weaver. It’s nice to meet you, Megaera!” I manage to get in before falling quiet - Deimos had the rest under control, I didn’t really need to parrot him. He just wanted me here for my body weaving skills anyway.

Speaking of parrots, Jellybean trilled (read: shrieked) a greeting as well - though I was quick to hush her. The pink and orange crown on her head slowly unfolded in… interest? Rebellion? Her dark eyes were focused on the pegasus standing in front of us and I knew she was sensing a fellow creature of the air. I just hope that she stays too lazy to climb out of the bag and get the desire to go over and say hello!

Okay that’s it, enough out of this pink pair.

@Megaera
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
dedication to a new age - by Deimos - 04-10-2016, 09:12 AM
RE: dedication to a new age - by Johnny - 04-10-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: dedication to a new age - by Megaera - 04-16-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: dedication to a new age - by Deimos - 04-23-2016, 10:44 AM
RE: dedication to a new age - by Johnny - 04-24-2016, 08:14 PM