the Rift

[ABSENT] Life? Ugh?

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
Hello, all!

I'm horrendous and slow and I owe so many replies. x.x

I'm having a bit of a difficult time at the moment. There's been a ton going on in life in general, and I've just been so busy and exhausted and trying to juggle 12904597123284212321 things...

I'm trying not to go on an extended leave of absence, but it's really hard at the moment.

Please forgive me for being slow. x.x

Love you all,

Chaotic <3

This affects...
Aleta
Persephone
Sjal
Sohalia
Vinati
Xolani

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
Update: I have a job, we are moving into a new place in August, and life is overall pretty good. I'm still trying not to panic about finances, and so far I've succeeded. I have been busy with work and with a few personal things - I went up to visit a friend for her wedding this past weekend, and the weekend after this upcoming one we are going to visit Cole's family in the FL panhandle. I am slow at the moment, but I promise I haven't forgotten any of you! <3

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
<3 Glad things are working out! I've missed you!!
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
Update: Cole and I are moving into our new rental house this weekend. It is out in the country on 2.5 acres on a lake and I get to keep my horse in the pasture right next door! As excited as I am to be in our new home, I'm not excited at all about actually moving. Especially since I've only packed like... half a room. SO with that being said, I'm probably going to be horrendously slow for a hot minute while I get my stuff together and get it all moved in this weekend. If it takes 48234781023874890172412 years for me to reply to you, that would be why.

As a side note, I am hoping to catch up today and tomorrow, so maybe I won't be AS bad off by the time the weekend rolls around. ;D

Anyone want to help me pack?

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
I WILL BE RIGHT THERE WITH ALL OF OUR OLD MOVING BOXES. STAND BY.

<3

OOC Account
ChaoticMelodies
Updated. ;____;