the Rift

[OPEN] and the thoughtful won't think

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Not the five feet of water to your chin

Her silvery hooves whisper over the grass alongside me when I try to carry on with my day, my best attempts to leave her to haunt someone else leading me into conversation, rather than full fledged avoidance. The weight of the wind levied downwards by the pull of her wings against the air makes my skin tighten with each chilly gust, the proximity of both her and flight making my frown so deep that I almost worry it’ll stay that way forever.

Her smile and kind words, in response to my terse and more complex version of “bug off, Erthë,” are almost what I’ve come to expect from the snowy nuisance. Still, she earns a roughly grumbled harrumph of of course not (and a little bit of curiosity thinly veiled by disgruntled noises), the ear nearest to her rising to catch the whoosh rush of her wings against the air, and the sound of her contemptibly sweet voice. When she asks where I’m going, I carry on a good many feet as if I didn’t hear her before I bother to answer, deciding it can’t hurt to oblige whatever selfish need has driven her to continue to bother me when she so desperately had wanted to go home earlier.

No Fucks still active, I don’t have room left in me to be angry at her, instead wishing that she’d taken her own words as seriously as I had, and gone back to the Edge. Besides, all that shouting seems to do is make her be even more annoying than she manages when I simply try to ignore her. I also know from past experiences that I have to answer her, or she’ll probably just keep bothering me until she wiggles far enough under my skin to get a far more explosive reaction than she warrants.

"The pavilion," I say, assuming she knows where it is because she is nosey and bothers everyone everywhere. Regardless, I guess that’s where this path would have led me – not that I’d actively had a course plotted, my hoofs functioning on baser systems that activated when I was preoccupied with my thoughts. Besides, it’s sort of become my home away from home, a good place to come and gather myself and think through things.

Like, for instance, where home was.

but the inch above the tip of your nose.

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
and the thoughtful won't think - by Rikyn - 04-11-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: and the thoughtful won't think - by Erthë - 04-11-2016, 11:58 AM
RE: and the thoughtful won't think - by Rikyn - 04-11-2016, 01:03 PM
RE: and the thoughtful won't think - by Erthë - 04-11-2016, 01:37 PM
RE: and the thoughtful won't think - by Rikyn - 04-11-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: and the thoughtful won't think - by Erthë - 04-28-2016, 03:27 PM
RE: and the thoughtful won't think - by Rikyn - 04-29-2016, 10:48 AM
RE: and the thoughtful won't think - by Erthë - 04-29-2016, 01:42 PM
RE: and the thoughtful won't think - by Rikyn - 05-05-2016, 09:25 AM
RE: and the thoughtful won't think - by Erthë - 05-22-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: and the thoughtful won't think - by Rikyn - 06-07-2016, 11:05 AM