[PRIVATE] Like There's No Tomorrow

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo
I know that you feel me somehow - 
you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

Excitement coursed through my painted frame as I moved easily over the border of my new home. Things had been going shockingly well between Aaron and I, and the herd and I, it was almost as if I had never left in the first place. Pure happiness welled up deep inside of my belly as I drew closer towards our favorite meeting spot.

Even living together, it was still something cherished to meet up under the multi colored roof of the Rotunda. Just stand there and enjoy each other's presence alone, there really wasn't much more I could ask for. Orchid eyes settled happily on the well worn path before me, not feeling the need to look over my shoulder for the bay painted stallion knowing that he was on a patrol right this second, but we had agreed to meet up once his shift was over.

Nervous energy bundled up uneasily in my throat as white washed limbs pulled me to a halt in the glimmering light cast from the broken glass above. Aaron didn't know what the purpose of me wanting to see him in this very spot was...but something was stirring within me, I wasn't getting any younger and it was time I showed him just how much he meant to me.

"Talk talk talk."
Tag;; @Aaron 
OOC;; <3
Table by Rayo
Image Credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
 i lit a fire that wouldn't go out.</style>

I had left Alanna with Brendan. Soon as my patrol had been over I had moved over the boarder of the Falls like nothing else mattered. To be honest, in this moment nothing else does matter. I live for the time I get to spend alone with Chev. Simply because in these moments my past did not matter. The failures of my life and those I had lost didn't matter.

As my painted frame eased under the multicolored glass I could not help but grin. There she stood, in all her perfect perfection. I have been so happy these last few weeks. With both my son and the love of my life by my side and safe within the herd I called home. Osiyo Chev my love. The words just rolled off my tongue as if I had been born to speak her language all my life. As if I had been speaking it all my life.

I ease up beside her, reaching out to gently nibble at her withers if she would allow. My eyes had shifted to the color of liquid chocolate. I am so excited and in love and just glad to be living in the moment. I long to show her just how much she means to me, if she will allow it. To show her that no one mattered to me in this world other than her. Well her and my son. But mostly, specially now just her. My love, my heart and my soulmate.

talk

image credits

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.