the Rift

[PRIVATE] Red-Winged Witbird [Lotherarius Wit Contest for Wolf Dagger]

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen

Huric's blood rose body swings into the day with ease. Knox has little time to waste, this challenge is just one of many that he hopes are to come. The last thing he wants is to hold onto the burdens his brother and his skill have impressed upon him.

The dagger glitters on the earth, a glowing trophy awaiting an exchange of ownership. "To me, Lotherarius!" the hunter calls in his ancestor's bright tones. The riddle is ready, the blood of competition flowing in the sleuth. Not that he really wants to win; he'd rather reward a herdmate than look a miser.

He lifts his nose and his nostrils flare, taking in the warm scent of the Birdsong breeze. A chill still remains, but life is returning to the Falls. Something like a smile passes over his face. Something warm.

When he thinks he hears stirring in the bushes around the clearing, his ears perk and his lips smack over his teeth. Whether Lotherarius is ready or not, the challenge has begun. He whispers a riddle on the wind; what follows are trifling things, mere tricks played out with the tongue. If he finds any meaning in them at all, then perhaps he'll do well with this game.

"Are you scared that someday you will see things like I do?
Don't worry, you're perfectly amiable except for that fear.
Remember that we're in this race together;
our thick blood's half-matched,
and we live in the dark arts of change."

His eyes glitter, and a delicate smirk weaves its way onto the mask of the martyr. Let him try and solve that one.

KNOX and MANHATTAN

Image by Elope

@Lotherarius, good luck!

You have 48 hours to make your guess and post your own mock stealth! The target might be anyone in the Hidden Falls (regardless of absence) except Lotherarius or Knox. So as not to mix IC and OOC knowledge, your IC comment can be anything but as far as IC goes, Knox's stealth isn't about anyone and Lotherarius might not know who, even if it were (otherwise options would be too limited!) Your guess should be made in an OOC comment. If you want pmed comments on yours/explanations of how I did mine, let me know in the bottom of your post.

Knox Stealth: 1/3
Knox Points: 0
Item: Glowing Wolf God Fang Dagger

Messages In This Thread
Red-Winged Witbird [Lotherarius Wit Contest for Wolf Dagger] - by Knox - 04-13-2016, 09:52 AM