Lotherarius Posts: 37
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 :: Ages in Tallsun
Danjah
see—
I’ve already waited
too long
and all my hope is gone.
The daylight cast a glow on the figure that now stood before Lotherarius in his quest for the treasure that the mysterious creature had spoken of. And that figure was the familiar one, of the brute that had propositioned him so much more than a future with the Hidden Falls. The scars were still too deep for his paranoia to overcome in the sense that he was never quite sure if he could ever forgive him and this, Knox. Huric was the one who called his name with such a bright tone that the blood-red was unsure of. Why was he so eager to give away treasures? Remaining vigilant to his surroundings amongst the trees, he slowly paced towards Huric and his aquaintance took that as an attempt to smile at him. Lotherarius reurned the favour, a small yet wary smile gently slipped across his dark velveteens.

And then he whispered. The hunt was afoot for this treasure and the blessed skit wanted to quickly earn a place in this herd before it was too late. It spoke of another, that much was clear to Lotherarius but he thought hard and long about it, but was clueless. He had been here for too short a time, that much was true...

But in turn he spoke back, first a greeting with a wary tone in the back of his throat,
"Hello Huric, it has been too short a time to see you../"

If this was a game, Lotherarius was in, and he regurgitated the words that had been mulled over inside his handsome skull,

"You think yourself wise, Mithrandir,
But you know not wisdom,
Ever you desire to appear lordly and gracious as a royal of old,
But will you amount to all you expect?
I for one think not,
As your silver lining shrinks deeper into the mist."

The deep sparkles inside Huric's eyes shaped his entire scar-ridden skull, a pale red in the daylight.

" . "
Lotherarius
image credits

@Knox

[Lotherarius chooses Archibald]

[OOC: I am sorry if this is completely wrong! If it is I can change it etc etc but I hope that I've managed to make a pretty okayy first attempt xD]

Please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Red-Winged Witbird [Lotherarius Wit Contest for Wolf Dagger] - by Lotherarius - 04-15-2016, 04:09 PM